Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Puts Pressure on DAZN To Force Golovkin To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that andrade is a marketable fighter, he can sell fights with his personality. G has to wait till 12-31 to fight that nobody from japan? do that fight in sept and keep it movin.

Comment

Make it happen already. Give Boo Boo a shot

Comment

It’s crazy how we all fell for Golovkin’s BS a few years ago, how he wants ALL the titles, how he will take on ANYBODY from 154-168. How he created a toxic fan base who ridiculed and disrespected Canelo at every corner.

What has golovkin done since he got his two cash outs against Canelo? He’s become the same demanding Diva He once accused Canelo of been! Sergiy Gave Triple G the fright of his life now he’s locked himself away somewhere and refuses to fight anybody of note! Ever since his Canelo fights he’s expected the third as if he’s owed it.

The guy is refusing to fight champions so he can take an easier higher paying fight! Yet his fans loved claiming he’s nothing like Canelo or mayweather and That G is a man of honour?

Andre Ward peeled back Golovkins layers, called his bluff and gave the world a Glimpse into How Gennady lies. Now everyone should be aware this guy is a joke and doesn’t deserve to be supported in his bogus fights.
        Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
          [n]I think that andrade is a marketable fighter[/b], he can sell fights with his personality. G has to wait till 12-31 to fight that nobody from japan? do that fight in sept and keep it movin.
          What??? how??? why???

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
            They might as well create another WBSS tournament for the MWs. There’s enough talent in that division to create an 8 man tournament. Then again, I doubt that a handful of the top fighters would be willing to partake in it. What a sad state we’re in. This is one of the reasons why boxing is on the decline.
            I thought they were going to make a WBSS in a different weight class every year. We had cruiserweight, super lightweight, super middleweight.

And boxers who are chosen for these tournaments should be forced to fight or face either a fine, a year long suspension from the sport, or both.
            shza shza likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
              It’s crazy how we all fell for Golovkin’s BS a few years ago, how he wants ALL the titles, how he will take on ANYBODY from 154-168. How he created a toxic fan base who ridiculed and disrespected Canelo at every corner.

What has golovkin done since he got his two cash outs against Canelo? He’s become the same demanding Diva He once accused Canelo of been! Sergiy Gave Triple G the fright of his life now he’s locked himself away somewhere and refuses to fight anybody of note! Ever since his Canelo fights he’s expected the third as if he’s owed it.

The guy is refusing to fight champions so he can take an easier higher paying fight! Yet his fans loved claiming he’s nothing like Canelo or mayweather and That G is a man of honour?

Andre Ward peeled back Golovkins layers, called his bluff and gave the world a Glimpse into How Gennady lies. Now everyone should be aware this guy is a joke and doesn’t deserve to be supported in his bogus fights.
              GGG got by on a mediocre middleweight division, similar to how Wlad Klitschko did it in the heavyweights. Outside of Canelo, the best guy he fought was Danny Jacobs.

The real shame is that there were a lot of opportunities to fight a number of different guys and we didn’t get to see that.
              GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

I don’t understand why GGG is not taking the fight. Even at his advanced age he’d probably beat Andrade; a one dimensional Williams put Andrade on queer street for God’s sake

Comment

There are plenty of fights to make this matchup more compelling.

Comment

I havent read the comments yet but I can guarantee some fools are gonna blame Andrade for WANTING to fight GGG and Unify. Lets see....

Comment

Bitd fighter's would want to prove they're the best against the best.
                      Today we're maligned with belt holder's who are happy to claim they're the best milking the belts against cans until a csha cow shot arrives.
                      Truly sad & pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X