Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Belfort Is Big, But I've Got A Good Chin, I Have To Look Like My Old Self

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Belfort Is Big, But I've Got A Good Chin, I Have To Look Like My Old Self

Oscar De La Hoya is returning to the ring for the first time since 2008 to battle MMA fighter Vitor Belfort in an exhibition match on Sept. 11 in Las Vegas on Triller PPV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No idea how Vitor makes 175. He never fought below 185 and now in his mid 40s.

Comment

Oscar was a truly great fighter, but he mustn't actually want to fight Canelo now, at this age.

On the topic of exhibitions, I'd love to fight Oscar, but I know I need at least about 5 million youtube or tiktok followers so I can get these fights like the Paul brothers lol.
      Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by punishing View Post
        No idea how Vitor makes 175. He never fought below 185 and now in his mid 40s.
        This one fight will pay Vitor as much if not more than his entire MMA career, he will find a way to make 170! GGG was willing to fight Floyd at some 152 or something like that for $ and not Canelo. $$ is the great motivator. I would fight Oscar today for that kind of money and I wouldn't just lay down...a fight is a fight & i always come to win to matter the odds! (we also have very good health care here and i'm prob same age as ODLH lol)
        Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

when oscar said he wanted to make the biggest comeback in the history of sport i wonder did the room start laughing
          mgame mgame 1bad65 1bad65 like this.

Comment

A 48 year old drug addict who said he was shot 13 years ago fighting a 44 year old retired MMA guy who fought his last few years with a TRT exemption.

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Oscar is just a deluded old washed prat who needs help not fighting.

Comment

The issue with this, is both will make a lot of money in this fight and Oscar will continue fighting.

Comment

Jake Paul is building a boxing career fighting second rate, ex-MMA fighters and the kids love it, so why not have a boxing legend do something similar, at least he’s doing it at the end of a great career not the beginning like fake Jake.

Comment

We all know we're going to wake up one morning to TMZ reporting Oscar has died.

Comment

Working...
                    X