Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Belfort Is Big, But I've Got A Good Chin, I Have To Look Like My Old Self

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U were at your best when u were coked out, in fishnet stockings.That Oscar could compete with any welterweight in history, including the Barbados Demon Joe Walcott, and Ray Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
      We all know we're going to wake up one morning to TMZ reporting Oscar has died.
      Wishing death on someone is going too far

Comment

Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

Wishing death on someone is going too far
        You have problems with reading comprehension and you should apologize but it doesn’t matter. I don’t wish death on anyone especially not Oscar. I hope he finds peace; fame/fortune aside, he’s had a hard life. I’m saying it will not be a surprise if we hear of an OD, a drunk driving accident, a bar fight, some self harm. Oscar acts recklessly and he has a team of people who help him. I remember that DJ, Tattoo talking about helping Oscar with many life/death situations and Oscar, being an addict, burning the bridge with him.
        Last edited by aaronbnb; 07-12-2021, 10:25 PM.
        Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael1437 View Post
          The issue with this, is both will make a lot of money in this fight and Oscar will continue fighting.
          Losing Canelo cost his company $10 million income per year. It's possible Oscar is going
          to take the punches to keep GBP afloat while income and expenses are straighten out,
          not an easy task to tackle and keep private.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post

You have problems with reading comprehension and you should apologize but it doesn’t matter. I don’t wish death on anyone especially not Oscar. I hope he finds peace; fame/fortune aside, he’s had a hard life. I’m saying it will not be a surprise if we hear of an OD, a drunk driving accident, a bar fight, some self harm. Oscar acts recklessly and he has a team of people who help him. I remember that DJ, Tattoo talking about helping Oscar with many life/death situations and Oscar, being an addict, burning the bridge with him.
            You didn’t say all that in your initial post but fine, I apologize....
            aaronbnb aaronbnb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post

Losing Canelo cost his company $10 million income per year. It's possible Oscar is going
              to take the punches to keep GBP afloat while income and expenses are straighten out,
              not an easy task to tackle and keep private.
              True that, I didn't even think about that.
              Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X