Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Putting in Work For Errol Spence Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blowblow View Post

mcgregor is the worst compared to the ones you said.. atleast they are in the same sports as pac and with a lot of boxing experience.. did you really count mcgregor in his 50 wins?
    ———
    Instead of responding to the FACTS I listed you go to discredit McGregor while hypocritically ignoring the FACT that Manny was negotiating to fight Connor. The only reason that fight never happened is because Connor lost and I bet you and PAC fanatics would have counted the fight on PAC’s record

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
      Spence is smart by not talking much like Thurman who was going to bring in the new era. Likewise Broner & Rios--big talk doesn't win fights.
      Don't compare Thurman to Spence. As Broner said, Thurman was gambling and eating ice cream cones and cotton candy the night before the fight. He clearly was not taking Paquiao seriously, and still came on strong until he got caught in that weak body of his.

If you're counting on Spence overlooking Manny, you've got the wrong guy. It'll be a one-sided beatdown.
      Last edited by FLY TY; 07-11-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

Don't compare Thurman to Spence. As Broner said, Thurman was gambling and eating ice cream cones and cotton candy the night before the fight. He clearly was not taking Paquiao seriously, and still came on strong until he got caught in that weak body of his.

If you're counting on Spence overlooking Manny, you've got the wrong guy. It'll be a one-sided beatdown.
        I dont think it'll be one sided beatdown

Pac is old

Spence will have his moments

Few but he'll have them

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ——-
          All my response in bold
          Ahhhh

Everything with u is all about floyd

gotcha

So all that crying and listing bullshiet was not even about manny but floyd

Carry on then

Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Ahhhh. Everything with u is all about floyd

gotcha

So all that crying and listing bullshiet was not even about manny but floyd

Carry on then
            ——-
            My response to you specifically was about your hypocrisy and toxic hatred for one man doing the same thing your idol does.
            Which also proves your other hypocritical accusation about my “lack of boxing knowledge” to be actually about Manny alone. That’s all you know about and defend.
            Once Manny retires, you and your ilk will cease to watch boxing. You people watch just one person. It’s understandable

Comment

———
              You shouldn’t be mentioning Broner or Rios. Those were pathetic fights.
              I respect Manny but we aren’t going to forget the farce fights against guys that were literally coming off losses. Let’s count them, shall we?

1- Clottey had just lost to Cotto
              2- Margarito had been KO’d by Mosley and a dubious catchweight
              3- Mosley had lost to Floyd and drew with Moraa.
              4- Brandon Rios had lost to Alvarado
              5- Broner was coming off two losses and a draw
              6- Mathysse was rebuilding after getting beat by Danny Garcia
              7- Vargas was irrelevant at 147
              8- Cotto was a catchweight at 145 (where’s the challenge in that when you weaken a man?)
              9- Oscar at 147, need I say more?
              10- Manny wanted to fight McGregor after criticizing Floyd for it. The only reason they didn’t fight is because Connor lost.
              11- Algieri was a virtual unknown kickboxer and a 144 Ibs catchweight.

We recognize Manny’s greatness but we can’t ignore a lot of the unnecessary pathetic mismatches.
              We can do the same with spences resume, Floyd's resume, etc .calm it down...at least Floyd and Spence were fighting guys there size...Manny is not even a natural WW and was already at a disadvantage so really Pacquiao was a "pathetic mismatch" against those bigger guys you mentioned. You can discredit all you want though bc it's not doing ANYTHING. Manny will still go down as one of the best ever to do it. Keep doing what ur doing, you're accomplishing NOTHING hahahaa
              Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

——-
                All my response in bold
                You're response in bold says nothing. You lose. Tuna took you to school. Go home. Come back tomorrow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post

We can do the same with spences resume, Floyd's resume, etc .calm it down...at least Floyd and Spence were fighting guys there size...Manny is not even a natural WW and was already at a disadvantage so really Pacquiao was a "pathetic mismatch" against those bigger guys you mentioned. You can discredit all you want though bc it's not doing ANYTHING. Manny will still go down as one of the best ever to do it. Keep doing what ur doing, you're accomplishing NOTHING hahahaa
                  ———————

Using your own logic, Floyd is ALSO not a natural WW.
                  Using your own statement of Manny being one of the best ever, why fight bums like Rios and Broner plus the guys that were coming off losses?
                  Spence is 31 so his resume is just going to get better UNLESS he starts fighting guys that are coming off losses for the next 6 years so comparing Spence’s career to Manny’s at this point means you don’t know shït about boxing.

Now, go on and laugh at your own post like a retärd

Comment

Originally posted by Pennstate110 View Post

You're response in bold says nothing. You lose. Tuna took you to school. Go home. Come back tomorrow lol
                    ———
                    That’s Because Tagalog is your first language so I understand if you missed it. As for Tuna, she’s just a girl that smells of Tuna, get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I dont think it'll be one sided beatdown

Pac is old

Spence will have his moments

Few but he'll have them
                      Huh?

What happens in the fight, IYO?

Comment

Working...
                      X