Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: William Zepeda Breaks Down, Stops Hector Tanajara in Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: William Zepeda Breaks Down, Stops Hector Tanajara in Six Rounds

LOS ANGELES -- The battle between William Zepeda and Hector Tanajara Jr. was a bout between two up-and-coming, unbeaten prospects, and it was Zepeda who proved his ceiling is higher.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-09-2021, 08:51 PM.

William Zepeda is no joke! Good stoppage by Robert Garcia, at the right time

Comment

First time watching William Zepeda. And I'm impressed. I'd like too see him against Diaz-Fortuna winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
        William Zepeda is no joke! Good stoppage by Robert Garcia, at the right time
        Man you aren’t kidding! Zepeda is a hell of a volume combination puncher. R. G. definitely did the right thing with that stoppage, Tanajara was taking a lot of punishment to the body and head.
        Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Zepeda won me some money tonight, I figured the power difference would be to much . I was really impressed by his combinations tho , the way he put his punches together was nice.

Still not quite a finished product but I can deff see him making real noise at 135 real soon.
          Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

I haven't seen this guy yet. Does he give Ryan Garcia a test?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
              I haven't seen this guy yet. Does he give Ryan Garcia a test?
              It deff wouldn't be easy but I'd have to favor Ryan to much speed. My mind might change in a few fights tho , I'm sure Zepeda will keep improving.
              Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post

It deff wouldn't be easy but I'd have to favor Ryan to much speed. My mind might change in a few fights tho , I'm sure Zepeda will keep improving.
                Cheers . I'll have to watch some of his fights. GBP got some lightweights there could be many interesting match ups.

Comment

Robert Garcia stopped it because Tanajara was ready to quit

Comment

Tanajara fell off. I used to think he would give Ryan & Haney a test, the inactivity took some out of him though. Great win for Zepeda.

Comment

Working...
                    X