Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: After I Beat Barrera, I Want To Fight The Champions And Be Known As Best Pound-For-Pound Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: After I Beat Barrera, I Want To Fight The Champions And Be Known As Best Pound-For-Pound Fighter

By Jake Donovan - Gilberto 'Zurdo' Ramirez is fine with the exceedingly high expectations placed upon him by his new promoter. Upon signing with Golden Boy Promotions earlier this year, the former WBO super middleweight titlist was tabbed by Hall of Fame former six-division titlist and company founder Oscar De La Hoya to one day advance to 52-0 as a pro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Says the guy who went life and death against Jesse Hart twice.

Comment

Zurdo will say anything

Comment

Still hoping for the Beterbiev/Smith tussle for a unification, but that will leave Bivol with a nice space between fights before the Beterbiev and Bivol showdown we all know is coming. So just slide him in there. Why not? It is a sellable fight.

Comment

At 30 years old, time is not on his side. Zurdo won’t get very far.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
            Says the guy who went life and death against Jesse Hart twice.
            What does that have to do with anything? Some boxers just have the other’s number. There NUMEROUS fights where the clear A side should have ran away with it but the B side gave fits. It’s boxing and it happens a great deal.

Comment

Based off his career so far, we've determined that to be a lie.
              John Locke John Locke likes this.

Comment

Bivol is the obvious next fight for Ramirez .

Won't happen.

Comment

Whichever your opinion is on Gilberto, we have to give him credit, he wants to fight the best to be the best.

It would be most difficult getting to 50-0 if he fights Bivol, Beterbiev and Canelo. He is a tough Mexican and he brings the fight to his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Whichever your opinion is on Gilberto, we have to give him credit, he wants to fight the best to be the best.

It would be most difficult getting to 50-0 if he fights Bivol, Beterbiev and Canelo. He is a tough Mexican and he brings the fight to his opponents.
                    we don't have to give him credit at all. When has he shown he ACTUALLY wants to fight the best or be the best?

Hell, he sat out, then left Top Rank when they has three of the 175 champs. But NOW he wants Beterbiev? lmfao
                    VashDBasher VashDBasher likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X