Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Rips Fury: You Think He Ain't Gonna Try To Cheat This Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Rips Fury: You Think He Ain't Gonna Try To Cheat This Time?

Heavyweight contender Deontay Wilder has double-downed on his belief that Tyson Fury cheated in their last encounter. Back in February 2020, Fury dominated and stopped Wilder in seven rounds to capture the WBC title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh god, now he's just hinting at catching a body instead of actually saying it...

"My mind is very violent right now and I’m trying to end his career and other things as well. I’mma let you fill in the blank,”

Comment

And he might as well pull out of the fight now. He is still delusional thinking Fury and the world cheated him. This is not going to end well for him.
      eco1 eco1 HOF Hater HOF Hater like this.

Comment

Wilder s turning into Jermaine Taylor. He is losing his mind. Like Jermaine Taylor, who had to be KO’d multiple times to realize it was over, so will this buffoon masquerading as a smart man.
        HOF Hater HOF Hater likes this.

Comment

I can see why he wants to be quiet during the promotion. Fvkcing idiot
          Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Wilder just might end up living with Ike.
            gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Wilder gotta calm down or else he'll suffer the same fate as last year. Even with the training that he's getting now, he's still stuck on what he thinks that happened instead of moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                Wilder gotta calm down or else he'll suffer the same fate as last year. Even with the training that he's getting now, he's still stuck on what he thinks that happened instead of moving forward
                The dip**** is posting videos of him barely benchpressing a mediocre weight and almost getting knocked out by thr pole.... Instead of focusing his energy on learning to box.

Comment

If this dude went this far off the edge after getting handled the first two fights, they're gonna hafta keep him on suicide watch for real after he gets run over this time. Man's fragile ego just won't let him blame himself. Guess that's what happens when someone thinks they're God and finds out they're human.
                  Bogadile Bogadile likes this.

Comment

Even Old Skool G said that Wilder has gone complete retård
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X