Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If I Said The Things Wilder Did, I'd Also Put on Headphones and Stay Quiet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: If I Said The Things Wilder Did, I'd Also Put on Headphones and Stay Quiet

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, is not surprised when discussing Deontay Wilder's behavior from last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

naranja111 likes this.

Comment

Wonder what excuses Wilder will be making this time next month?

> Fury loaded his gloves with egg weights again
      > New trainer has been paid off by Fury to spike his food, he's just been sacked
      > The headphones I wore during that interview gave me tinnitus
      > Fury squeezed his long fingernails through the glove and scratched his corneas so he couldn't see the punches coming
      > The illuminati had a big bet on Fury so paid the ref to eave off the fight
      > Fury wore those boots from the Dark Knight Rises that strengthened his legs and kept him on his feet
      > He got head from his missus three days before the fight which weakened his legs, he's just filed for divorce
      > Sore baby toe
      > Fury polished his dome pre-fight in order to reflect stadium lights into Wilders eyes, blinding him
      > Wilders fancy new boots were too heavy
      > The walk out to and climbing into the ring tired him
      > Gypsy voodoo magic
      Bonduu, breeto80 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Wilder is doing us all a favor by staying quiet, can't stand to hear that lousy trash talk and all that screamimg. He embarrassed himself with all those bs excuses too and he knows it. His fans that run with that nonsense are even dumber than the man himself.
        Slowhand, eco1 and 4 others like this.

Comment

"Jews Own All The Banks and Are Brainwashing People with TV" - Tyson Fury

But one's a crazy conspiracy nutjob. Just one. Not the guy who eats boar balls and talks about the Jew banking and media conspiracy to control your mind while admitting he sometimes cries over **** all nothing.

Comment

This scumbag has admitted to bribing a boxing official in open court and he still hasn’t stfu

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                "Jews Own All The Banks and Are Brainwashing People with TV" - Tyson Fury

But one's a crazy conspiracy nutjob. Just one. Not the guy who eats boar balls and talks about the Jew banking and media conspiracy to control your mind while admitting he sometimes cries over **** all nothing.
                I don’t think anyone’s denying that Fury is pretty kooky himself.

But I get the strong impression that Fury wouldn’t have embarrassed himself like Wilder has after the fight had he lost. In fact I can’t think of any fighter fighting today who would embarrass themselves like Wilder has.

it really is an insane mix of butt-hurt denial and next-level stupidity.
                Last edited by Redgloveman; 07-06-2021, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Wilder should stay quiet! What he did, and said about Breland is unacceptable! Arum shouldn't even mention "glove tampering!" Does anyone remember Antonio Margarito? What he did to Miguel Cotto, and tried to do to Shane Mosely Jr., was even more reprehensible than anything Wilder has said and done! Arum even went and got Margarito a license in Texas, AFTER he got busted!

Comment

Remporter une médaille olympique sans avoir un minimum de talent est juste impossible. Deontay Wilder n'utilise pas toujours ses compétences car il perd souvent la tête et compte que sur sa puissance dévastatrice.

En revanche, Wilder a montré qu'il pouvait boxé lors du premier combat contre Stiverne. Son long jab est aussi très sous-estimé, d'ailleur Wilder a marqué beaucoup de point avec ce fameux jab au corps et au chest lors du combat contre Fury 1

Wilder est très rapide pour un poid Lourd, il est également super athlétique et carrément imprévisible. Malik Scott qui jadis était un boxeur très technique, est celui qui guidera Wilder dans le bonne direction pour maximiser l'ensemble de ses forces

Wilder l'emportera par KO dévastateur

Comment

Working...
                    X