Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo 'Sickly' Wants Beterbiev at 175; Never Going Back to 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Cope. Kovalev had just 1 punch KOed undefeated Yarde.

Beterbiev’s 2nd best win.
    Keep lying to yourself, he went life and death with yarde and won in the 12. Why don't you reply to the other stuff I pointed it out? You guys are as pu$$ies as your lover boy.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post

Keep lying to yourself, he went life and death with yarde and won in the 12. Why don't you reply to the other stuff I pointed it out? You guys are as pu$$ies as your lover boy.

Yarde got 1 punch KOed by Kovalev. Lmfao

arguably Beterbievs best win

Comment

Yarde got 1 punch KOed by Kovalev. Lmfao

arguably Beterbievs best win
        After 12 rounds getting hit. And the fraud choose bivol because berteviev hit too hard. And you're laughing, go figure.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

After 12 rounds getting hit. And the fraud choose bivol because berteviev hit too hard. And you're laughing, go figure.

People make mistakes everyday.

Still not a win on Beterbievs resume, coon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Canelo Alvarez is apparently dying to face the current kingpin of the light heavyweight division, according to his promoter Eddie Hearn. "Artur Beterbiev is a fight that Canelo 'sickly' wants," Eddie Hearn said on The DAZN Boxing Show, referring to the feared IBF and WBC 175-pound champion. "He's sort of talked about that fight. He knows how hard Artur Beterbiev punches"
            [Click Here To Read More]
            BULL S! ahahhahahahhahahahahha I wish I could see it just to see Canelo on a stretcher.

Comment

People make mistakes everyday.

Still not a win on Beterbievs resume, coon.
              I have a question for you, what does canelo's cowardice have to do with berteviev? Do you think by putting him down your lover boy is going to look better? Don't you see it? If you need to put others fighters down, in order to elevate ginger's status, he ain't worth it.

Comment

I have a question for you, what does canelo's cowardice have to do with berteviev? Do you think by putting him down your lover boy is going to look better? Don't you see it? If you need to put others fighters down, in order to elevate ginger's status, he ain't worth it.
                the beta cuck is you buddy.

i stated just facts. you're the one getting butthurt.

Comment

the beta cuck is you buddy.

i stated just facts. you're the one getting butthurt.
                  If Canelo is ever going to fight Bivol, Beterbiev, OR Benavidez, you're going to have to give him back his nuts at some point. Not sure how you'll sleep without them to hug, but we all make sacrifices...

Comment

He was robbed and waited out twice, and to top it off, he was on peds. If we going by bruised face, check ginger's after Lara's fight.
                    Well thats all up for debate, Lara was running and not Hurting Canelo at all. Plus Canelo dropped him and was applying pressure all fight. It was way more than just a bruised face, but whatever. He lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post

Well thats all up for debate, Lara was running and not Hurting Canelo at all. Plus Canelo dropped him and was applying pressure all fight. It was way more than just a bruised face, but whatever. He lost.
                      Dropping? He never hurt Lara neither did he drop him, and and the pressure he was applying was a none factor, because he couldn't trap the Cuban, it was another wrapped gift fot the "king" that can do whatever he wants except fighting his mandatories.
                      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Last edited by garfios; 04-07-2024, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X