Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Lomachenko Wins, He Wants The Best - Maybe Haney or Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: If Lomachenko Wins, He Wants The Best - Maybe Haney or Davis

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who promotes three division world champion Vasiliy Lomachenko, is looking for the biggest fight possible in his next outing. Before he discusses the future, Lomachenko has to get past dangerous opponent Masayoshi Nakatani at the Virgin Hotels in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

haney i would make him a slight favorite

davis i think stops him

Comment

Give him a rematch with Lopez first

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
        haney i would make him a slight favorite

davis i think stops him
        Neither will take that fight but I'd expect for both to hide behind the usual excuses.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
          Give him a rematch with Lopez first
          Didn't you see Arums comments? Teo "didn't take precautions" lol.

Comment

Davis will never fight Lomachenko.

Comment

If Loma all of a sudden looks old they will be interested, otherwise.....
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                If Loma all of a sudden looks old they will be interested, otherwise.....
                They weren't even interested after watching him go 6 rounds without throwing a punch.
                eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Key word here is "Arum"...don't forget Crawford vs Manny and how this guy found a way to mess that up. I don't expect either fight to happen because of this guy's instability. He thinks and acts like a child. Just give him a twitter account and make him franchise promoter emiritus and something so he can't do more damage. He and Eddie can battle it out on social media like teenagers while the new heavy hitters get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

They weren't even interested after watching him go 6 rounds without throwing a punch.
                    Devin Haney was interested and even got himself into the mandatory position.

Lomachenko dropped the belt, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X