Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Sandoval Takes Out Jay Harris in Eight of IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th to Conroy, 3-1 Burton. Conroy definitely being out boxed, but this has a bit of a similar feel to the Buglioni fight. Burton seems a bit fragile and could be in trouble if he can't get Conroy out of there

Comment

Upset I missed this one, Simion 2 weights above what he was in his prime, but still a decent win for the young Cully, who is huge for 135. Cully vs Hyland would be a solid fight next

Comment

4-1 Burton, but Conroy is gaining steam

Comment

Conroy down on a left hook to the temple and count beat the count. KO rd 6 for Burton

Comment

A nice win for Burton when he was starting to get pushed, Burton vs Spider Richards for the British title is a great fight, would love to see that one
            YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Conroy can come again, he's usually in fun fights, maybe put him in with Dec Spelman

Comment

If Spider vacates, I'd like to see Burton fight Pitters or Azeez, those are good fights

Comment

6-0 prospect Pierce O'Leary vs 8-3 Jan Marsalek at 140. Marsalek is the guy that knocked down Keyshawn Davis' brother on the Canelo card

Comment

OH MY. Marsalek put to sleep on his face, out cold on a left hook

Comment

Good lord one of the biggest KO's you'll ever see

Comment

Working...
                      X