Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Sandoval Takes Out Jay Harris in Eight of IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harris KOd by brutal bodyshts. Sandoval looks very good.

Comment

Always have to mention it , love the small rings this one was tiny ......

Comment

Really impressive performance from Sandoval, especially at 22. Came out well, Harris adjusted and had lots of success but Sandoval overcame and came through it and put a brutal hurting on Harris' body
        asgarth asgarth likes this.

Comment

Tough for Harris, he's very solid but not quite top level. Maybe should look at going to 115. Tommy Frank would make sense as a comeback opponent if he stays at 112

Comment

Sandoval is good and going to get even better, especially from this test. He should be in against the winner of Mama/Waseem now as a final eliminator to Edwards. By the time that happens, I think he could absolutely beat Edwards

Comment

Well done El Nino!

Who was the underdog in this one or was it more or less a true pickem?

Comment

harris lacks pop

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

The Fidoe upset KO
                  I have 0 animosity towards the UK whatsoever. Trained with many Royal Marines during my time in The USMC. However, their refs stop fights waaaaayyyyyy too early.

Comment

Beautiful performance from Sandoval. He attacked Harris’ body as soon as the first round started. He knew what he was doing and he executed his plan perfectly. Looking forward seeing his scrap with Edwards. Winner of that could possibly go on to face Martinez or Nakatani.

Comment

Working...
                    X