Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Mario Barrios - Ready For War in Atlanta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot damn! How does Tank go about fighting a guy that huge? We may be witnessing an upset here. The last time Gervonta Davis fought above 130 lbs he didn't perform well.
    Last edited by champion4ever; 06-25-2021, 07:57 PM.
    KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Davis' first career loss

Barrios by TKO
      shenmue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Hot damn! How does Tank go about fighting a guy that huge? We may be witnessing an upset here. The last time Gervonta Davis fought above 130 lbs he didn't perform well.
        No offense but you’re the exact type of person they’re trying to sell this PPV to lol.

I like tank but I’m not fallin for the okie doke. Tank is better than Barrios in every category Barrios is just taller. That’s pretty much it. Tank is a heavy favorite for a reason. I’d be more intrigued if he wasn’t the favorite for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

No offense but you’re the exact type of person they’re trying to sell this PPV to lol.

I like tank but I’m not fallin for the okie doke. Tank is better than Barrios in every category Barrios is just taller. That’s pretty much it. Tank is a heavy favorite for a reason. I’d be more intrigued if he wasn’t the favorite for once.
          You right because I've never heard of the loser. He's an unknown to me. He looks the part but I've never seen him fight before

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
            Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Its a cherry pick/mismatch tho...Lmbao

Oh but if it was Oscar Valdez jumping up from 130 to fight Barrios yall'd be doing La Cucaracha praising him to high heavens about being a warrior and all that huh? Foh..

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                is it just me or does tank look soft?
                He looks like he’s been training at a donut shop. Sad.

Comment

This is an excellent fight! I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                  X