Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios: Me and My Fans Are Going Into This Tank Battle as One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios: Me and My Fans Are Going Into This Tank Battle as One

Undefeated "regular" junior welterweight world champion boxer, Mario "El Azteca" Barrios (26-0, 17 KOs) is only days away from his upcoming fight against four-time world champion Gervonta "Tank" Davis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barrios in 11. The wild card in this fight is whether Tank's power carries up to 140. I doubt it does.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
      Barrios in 11. The wild card in this fight is whether Tank's power carries up to 140. I doubt it does.
      If it doesn’t than he is in some serious trouble with the Texan Aztec
      BlackR0bbb likes this.

Comment

Barrios can do us all a favor and throw away that fake belt cause it’s trash. Davis isn’t even facing a real champion. Let’s be clear, this is just a showcase fight for Davis to see how he fares at 140

Comment

fans...lol. unknown bum thinks he has fans. arent you a fan of me the guy who hasnt fought anyone and robbed some eastern euro dude? we all hate eastern euros right?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            fans...lol. unknown bum thinks he has fans. arent you a fan of me the guy who hasnt fought anyone and robbed some eastern euro dude? we all hate eastern euros right?
            Lol you should change your name to daggumhater because you are just reaching he didn't rob some Eastern Euro dude because Akhmedov is from Uzbekistan in Central Asia and he's not a judge what he did do was drop him twice and finish strong if there was 30 more seconds Batyr was on his way out. Was the fight close yes it was could the Uzbek have won yes he could've a draw would've been fine for me but in the end Barrios got the decision in a close fight where he finished strong he's not the judge just the fighter you call him an unknown bum yet you can't even remember the name of the guy he supposedly lost to lmao "some eastern euro dude"

Comment

Davis is probably too quick for Barrios & probably will get the KO. Not rooting for Davis but he is the betting favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Lol you should change your name to daggumhater because you are just reaching he didn't rob some Eastern Euro dude because Akhmedov is from Uzbekistan in Central Asia and he's not a judge what he did do was drop him twice and finish strong if there was 30 more seconds Batyr was on his way out. Was the fight close yes it was could the Uzbek have won yes he could've a draw would've been fine for me but in the end Barrios got the decision in a close fight where he finished strong he's not the judge just the fighter you call him an unknown bum yet you can't even remember the name of the guy he supposedly lost to lmao "some eastern euro dude"
                you dont understand satire but thats ok.

i doubt you have seen the fight based on those comments. he finished strong...he lost 7 of the last 8 rounds in DOMINANT fashion, meaning no chance you could give him any of those rounds. he was being DOMIANTED in the last round till the last 30 seconds where he scored a knock down. he was not on his way out. barrios did nothing after scoring the knockdown. what would giving him 30 more do? makes no sense. yes it was a close fight but akkmedov had 7 clear rounds that you cant posssibly score to barrios and barrios had 2 rounds where he scored knockdowns. the other 3 were somewhat close so you would have to give barrios every single one of those just for him to get a draw. possible sure but giving him the win is just wrong and mathematically impossible. you would have to concede that you scored a clear round wrong to do that.
                Last edited by daggum; 06-23-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

You can't watch Barrios / Akhmedov and not anticipate an early KO. Barrios just could not avoid that right hook, got hit over and over till his head was beaten lopsided. I'm no particular fan of Tank but he can crack with that hook.

Maybe Barrios has solved that, I hope so or it's going to be a short evening for him.

Comment

At first glance I read this as “Me and my Onlyfans…”

Comment

Working...
                    X