No announcement yet.

De La Hoya is Convinced That Marquez Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Talegon View Post
    only the ones that have fought floyd know exactly how to beat floyd , when has floyd ever given a rematch besides the castillo 1, cuz he knew he lost, if de la hoya and mayweather would have fought again i guarantee u that floyd would have lost the fight, that is why he went for hatton after they had already set up the rematch and thats why oscar chose forbes for his tune up in may for a sep rematch with floyd, this is marquez time and floyd will loose this fight
    you are an idiot!! why give a rematch to someone u easily beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Im convince that Pacquiao really ****ed DLH up!!!!!!!!!
      HA!! hilarious

Comment

Typical promoter. So let me get this straight, Marquez is gonna do something Oscar couldnt do at a weight that Floyd is more effective at opposed to 154, umm ok.

Comment

Marquez will be competitive, make no mistakes. It's going to annoy me after the fight if people take any credit away from either fighter.

E.g

Floyd was fighting a blown up JMM, it was obvious he was going to win

Marquez was fighting a shadow of PBF, he's had too long out of the game

etc etc. Give them their props where they are due, they are both top fighters no matter what weight they fight at.

Comment

this fyt is really hard to sell....
            look at how $money$ can make a liar out of a man.
            oscar, show us when you bet your 'grands' on marquez!!
            all lip service......to hype the fyt.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ch@mpBox@PR;6008115]Im convince that Pacquiao really ****ed DLH up!!!!!!!!!QUOTE]

yeah, me too.
              he's talking a lot of non-sense ever since that fateful nite in his life.
              like : "manny didn't hurt me....."

Comment

Working...
              X