Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant On Underdog Role Versus Canelo: Those Odds Are Just Numbers To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant On Underdog Role Versus Canelo: Those Odds Are Just Numbers To Me

Nearly everything that Caleb Plant has achieved in life has been the result of defying the odds. It held true when he won his first major title in the pro ranks and will have to be the case again should he land a dream fight with four-division and reigning unified super middleweight titlist Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (56-1-2, 38KOs). Oddsmakers have placed Guadalajara's Alvarez as a -600 favorite for the yet-to-be-finalized bout that would crown the first-ever undisputed super middleweight champion in the three- or four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

C.P. will make it a nice fight unlike that across the pond quitting coward saunders who was only there for the pay check

Comment

Has the fight been signed yet? How about shut the **** up until you sign the deal to take this ass whipping.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight BIG TIME. I'm rooting for Plant and hope he can pull it off but it has to be the fight of his life.

Comment

Plant is gonna go quicker than Saunders.

Comment

Styles makes fights.

It's a very good fight, I just don't see how Caleb beats Alvarez, too much factors going against him.

Comment

Time is running out for this fight to be made, it's almost July and nothing done yet. The reports I've been reading say that Haymon and Plant are seeking 10 to 12 million, so does Plant and Haymon really want this fight? Because it seems like they are pricing themselves out, in what Planet does Plant think he's worth that much. One thing for sure, the Canelo camp has already stated that they are not going to be doing things like the past and will be moving on from Plant if he doesn't agree soon, now, the problem with that, is that the other 2 guys who Canelo has mentioned (Benavides and Charlo) if this fight doesn't get done, are also with Haymon, In my opinion Benavides is the one that is going to jump on this fast if Plant doesn't want it, and would probably be an easy fight to make even with Haymon, because Benavides will take 5 to 7 million for an opportunity like this, Charlo might as well, now that options are running low, but I see a long negotiations with Charlo as well. So I'm crossing my fingers something gets done.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                I'm looking forward to this fight BIG TIME. I'm rooting for Plant and hope he can pull it off but it has to be the fight of his life.
                Nah, if you ask Plant he'll say the biggest fight of his life was against that ATG killer Jose Uzcategui.

Comment

If only this bum felt the same way about the purse he’s asking for.

Comment

Plant and his team trying to make an inevitable ass whooping worth millions of dollars pump & dump that ibf belt

Comment

Working...
                    X