Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'd Love Terence Crawford, It's a Winnable Fight For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'd Love Terence Crawford, It's a Winnable Fight For Me

Josh Taylor's undisputed title win continued this morning - as he was on hand to display his world title belts to the British media for the very first time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What I respect about Taylor is how fast he unified all the belts and is now trying to fight Crawford.Respect.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Great fight between two elite operators.
      boxinglife8 boxinglife8 likes this.

Comment

Respect if he actually chases the fight but it’s certainly not winnable for him. Crawford’s will dismantle him and take him out late.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Great fight between two elite operators.
          Yessir, I think if Crawford signs an extension, this fight happens in the first quarter of 2022. Massive fight. Two vicious, mean fighters with good skills...Bud via 9th rd stoppage!

Comment

Risky, but logical. Ramirez was a good win. Bud or Spence and Spence got Pac, are big money. Boots and Ortiz are less reward with tons of risk.

Comment

Taylor has some balls that's for sure. He has fought more top names in an 18 fight career than most fighters. He'll have some moments, but I see Crawford being a little too much for him. Decision or late stoppage win for Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Yessir, I think if Crawford signs an extension, this fight happens in the first quarter of 2022. Massive fight. Two vicious, mean fighters with good skills...Bud via 9th rd stoppage!
                I don’t want him to sign an extension because it effectively kills the Spence fight IMO but if he does sign an extension, I wanna see Crawford vs Taylor ASAP.

My head says Crawford on points but my heart says Taylor finds a way to win.

Comment

Make it happen, Crawford needs a top end opponent.

Comment

I wasn't a fan of him but I'm starting to turn the corner because he has demonstrated that he is for real. For me now is harder and harder bet against him. His resume is more solid than Bud's right now (this is unfortunate) and I see once gain finding a way to win if this fight happen.

Respect!

Comment

Working...
                    X