Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Anthony Joshua fight winner of Fury vs Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Anthony Joshua fight winner of Fury vs Wilder?

Do you think Anthony Joshua will step up and fight the winner of Fury vs Wilder?
    I think if Wilder wins he won't, but if Fury wins most likely but not 100% sure on that either.

Originally posted by RENE JUNIOR View Post
    Do you think Anthony Joshua will step up and fight the winner of Fury vs Wilder?
    I think if Wilder wins he won't, but if Fury wins most likely but not 100% sure on that either.
    You would think but this is boxing we’re talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

You would think but this is boxing we’re talking about.
      Hahaha you are right!! Unfortunately the bafoonery in politics and other things will most likely impede AJ to fight the winner.

Comment

I think its pretty much 50/50. At this point with how long things have dragged on it wouldnt be surprising if AJ vs Fury or Wilder never happens. People will take sides and have their theories on who was ducking who but we will never really know for sure who was to blame.

Comment

Joshua needs to worry about getting past Usyk.

Although it's gone very quiet on that front, personally i still think he'll end up fighting Ruiz again.

Comment

I think Joshua needs to beat Usyk convincingly to earn the right to face Kronk, if not, then Joshua vs Hrgovic and the winner gets to share the ring with Fury.

Comment

If Wilder hadn’t run away from $120million.

If Fury and Arum had cancelled the rematch like they were meant to do in Dec.

Stop worrying about what AJ would do - worry about the 2 ducking bums.
              adoorisajar and Inspired like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                I think its pretty much 50/50. At this point with how long things have dragged on it wouldnt be surprising if AJ vs Fury or Wilder never happens. People will take sides and have their theories on who was ducking who but we will never really know for sure who was to blame.
                I mean that is well said man you have a great point.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                  I think Joshua needs to beat Usyk convincingly to earn the right to face Kronk, if not, then Joshua vs Hrgovic and the winner gets to share the ring with Fury.
                  LMAOOO. Good you know Josh destroys the fat gypo.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Joshua needs to worry about getting past Usyk.

Although it's gone very quiet on that front, personally i still think he'll end up fighting Ruiz again.
                    Wow Ruiz? I am not so sure about that one, I highly doubt there will be a trilogy between them. I mean Ruiz didn't look all that good anyways against Arreoloa but still, I doubt a trilogy would happen. If so, I got AJ beating Ruiz again.

Comment

Working...
                    X