No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blair Cobbs Wants Big Fight, Name Opponent For Next Outing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Skywalker View Post
    There are a few guys that he could fight to put him into fringe contender status like a Ray Robinson and Sebastian Formela. Maybe even Josh Kelly. But then after that he would have to get a shot at a rated contender like Conor Benn or David Avanesyan. Perhaps Sergey Lipinits...
    Conor Benn would be interesting only because that fight on paper goes very similar to Benn/McClellan 1. Including Benn getting knocked ass out through the ropes early.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Last edited by revelated; 06-21-2021, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Don't think Blair the Flair should rush things too much... I see him getting KO'd by a more experienced fighter.

Comment

Love him or hate him, the guy’s entertaining to watch. Would love to see him get a fight with Josesito Lopez. That’d be a hell of a matchup while it lasted.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Cobbs vs Thurman - entertaining crossroads match - can Blair step up? Does Keith still have it?
            Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Blair is very entertaining. Not least because you know as soon as he steps up he's getting ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
                Don't think Blair the Flair should rush things too much... I see him getting KO'd by a more experienced fighter.
                he absolutely will get ktfo’d when he steps up but he’s already 31 years old and I didn’t see his technique measurably improved after a year with Freddie Roach, so now is probably the time to strike for him.

Comment

Working...
                X