Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NachoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
    Don't think Blair the Flair should rush things too much... I see him getting KO'd by a more experienced fighter.
    he absolutely will get ktfo’d when he steps up but he’s already 31 years old and I didn’t see his technique measurably improved after a year with Freddie Roach, so now is probably the time to strike for him.

Leave a comment:

• Jack_sh*t
    replied
    Blair is very entertaining. Not least because you know as soon as he steps up he's getting ktfo.

Leave a comment:

• SteveM
    replied
    Cobbs vs Thurman - entertaining crossroads match - can Blair step up? Does Keith still have it?

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• VashDBasher
    replied
    Love him or hate him, the guy’s entertaining to watch. Would love to see him get a fight with Josesito Lopez. That’d be a hell of a matchup while it lasted.

Leave a comment:

• PredatorStyle
    replied
    Don't think Blair the Flair should rush things too much... I see him getting KO'd by a more experienced fighter.

Leave a comment:

• revelated
    replied
    Originally posted by The Skywalker View Post
    There are a few guys that he could fight to put him into fringe contender status like a Ray Robinson and Sebastian Formela. Maybe even Josh Kelly. But then after that he would have to get a shot at a rated contender like Conor Benn or David Avanesyan. Perhaps Sergey Lipinits...
    Conor Benn would be interesting only because that fight on paper goes very similar to Benn/McClellan 1. Including Benn getting knocked ass out through the ropes early.

Last edited by revelated; 06-21-2021, 07:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    Is Cobbs the guy that was screaming in the ring with Rosado?
    That's him..........

Leave a comment:

• niceyboo3
    replied
    Is Cobbs the guy that was screaming in the ring with Rosado?

Leave a comment:

• Brother Mouzone
    replied
    I'm a conductor on the Blair "The Flair" Cobbs train ...WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!
    giphy.gif

Leave a comment:

Working...
X