"Is that smart or is that ***** ****?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
    it was an accident.
    LMAO * Clapping* ANSWER MY QUESTION* HAVE YOU EVER BEeN LOW BLOWED? Tito doesn't low blow by mistake he did it because he was in danger. Don't say the low blow didn't affect vargas if you weren't the one who got low blowed.OK! IM DONE HERE.

Comment

oscar-vargas was my favorite oscar fight tbh.

more than the mosley fights.

btw i have a feeling pac-cotto will look like oscar-vargas.

pac dominating in the middle of the ring.

pac fans having a heart attack everytime pac is on the ropes.

thank god pac doesn't have a medicore trainer like floyd sr. in his corner.

besides the Olympics, the Vergas fight was the only other time i rooted for Oscar

Comment

Yes, the intentional low blow. Otherwise known as a Puerto Rican jab.

Comment

Originally posted by civicvx View Post
          Any fair man know that that was a ***** ass move. You are professional competing in a combat sport, you should alway take your beating like a man. That Corrales spitting out his mouth piece was also a ***** move as well. Those SOB need to fight someone like Mike Tyson so he show them what he does to ***** fighter.
          Tyson is a ***** then if that's your standard, when Francois Botha was beating him tyson tried armlocks.

When holyfield was beating him he bit his ear off.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            Trinidad should have finished it early.....

Feroz came back and dominated the middle rounds, before being KO'ed....

I hate that **** though.... Trinidad, Cotto, and others ALWAYS low blow....

I doesnt necessarily have to be in the nuts.... Hitting the thighs enough will take your opponents legs away and make him a stationary target late in the fight... Thats a classic Rican move....
            DOMINATED?...lol

Comment

DOMINATED?...lol...man Vargas did not dominate that fight in anyway

Comment

your opinion is stupid. don't have to respect ****.
                WTF...dude is crazy...cause Vargas got a knockdown, he was going to win? Tito was the flash knock down king...Vargas was in wayyy to early with Trinidad.....and anyways both fighters had a point deducted for low blows. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                  WTF...dude is crazy...cause Vargas got a knockdown, he was going to win? Tito was the flash knock down king...Vargas was in wayyy to early with Trinidad.....and anyways both fighters had a point deducted for low blows. ....
                  Can you explain the handwraps I really don't know much about that.I hears he wrapped his hand twice and that he dipped his hand in water IDK WTF tito did.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankyCola View Post
                    Can you explain the handwraps I really don't know much about that.I hears he wrapped his hand twice and that he dipped his hand in water IDK WTF tito did.
                    Tito low blowed vargas 3 times and vargas lost a point for something I saw as a body shot. I mean did he even recieve a warning? then we got tito acting like he got low blowed.LOL I call that ring tactics and intellegence though because im not gonna be a hypocrite because IDC when hopkins does it.

Comment

Originally posted by OZ1986 View Post
                      More heart...you gotta be ****ting me
                      The truth hurts yes blame Tito for making Vargas a ******ed boxer...

Thats the truth.. after Tito Vargas lost all his reflexes all his fighting skills erased...........

He could not even throw a decent combination when he fought Mosley it was embarrasing..............

Comment

Working...
                      X