No announcement yet.

"Is that smart or is that ***** ****?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OZ1986 View Post
    Trinidad was a *****..Feroz said it. When have you seen a Mexican warrior low blow someone when there about to get KTFO?
    Trinidad was in the major leauges kid... Vargas was in the minors.. way too green fo tito at the time.. he had no business bieng in the ring anyway.. But regardless.. even if they met later, Felix would have still bombed Vargas' ass.. Get over yourself..

Comment

That was a killer fight. I remember that night very vividly.

I always like to see Feroz lose but he was entertaining as hell and went down in flames.

Comment

that fight was never in doubt.

it was never a question of IF tito was gonna win.

watching the fight it was only a question of how and when tito was gonna win.

vargas showed a lot of heart and had some moments but tito was too good and too strong for him.

Comment

Any fair man know that that was a ***** ass move. You are professional competing in a combat sport, you should alway take your beating like a man. That Corrales spitting out his mouth piece was also a ***** move as well. Those SOB need to fight someone like Mike Tyson so he show them what he does to ***** fighter.
          Last edited by civicvx; 09-02-2009, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Vargas willingness to trade is what lost him that fight,Vargas was a better boxer than Tito at the time of that fight,plus he was big & strong!!But the fact is that anyone who stood & traded with Tito,anywhere between 147-160,instead of boxing him silly,gets ko'd!!Vargas traded & payed the piper,period!!

Comment

they should have a rematch...i want to see Tito beat the **** out of Vergas again

everytime i see that first left hook, it brings a smile to my face

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                they should have a rematch...i want to see Tito beat the **** out of Vergas again

everytime i see that first left hook, it brings a smile to my face
                Imagine if Tito played fair...vargas would have raped him

Comment

Originally posted by OZ1986 View Post
                  Imagine if Tito played fair...vargas would have raped him

oh well...it was a fun beatdown to watch regardless...**** vargas

Comment

Tito had Vargas from the moment they signed the paperwork to fight!!.....Vargas wasnt ready for the type of beast Tito was then!!!.....props to Feroz for bringin' it tho'

Comment

No biggie, B-Hop took care of Tito.

Comment

Working...
                      X