Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Says Josh Taylor Is Now Avoiding Him, Using Undisputed Label As Cover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
    Is he avoiding him the same way Lopez is avoiding Haney for undisputed?
    Trust me…no one is avoiding Haney.
    IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

I really like both guys, but for me at the moment, Teo needs to just shut his mouth, focus on recovering from COVID and then get his fight with kambosos out the way. Until then I don’t wanna hear Lopez talk about anybody else. Kid is starting to irritate me tbh, and I’m a big fan of him. Josh on the other hand is most likely fighting jack catterall next, I don’t like or want that fight, but we have to be fair and understand that he is the mando for josh.

im sick of hearing from fighters talking about every other fight other than the one they’ve got coming up, it’s pointless and disrespectful to their opponent and also us as fans and the paying audience.

Comment

Teo said it himself that Taylor has a mandatory. He's satisfying a mandatory challenger just like he is. Nothing was stopping Teo from moving up right after the Loma fight and getting acclimated to 140. Just focus on Kambosos.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 06-17-2021, 07:44 AM.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Trust me…no one is avoiding Haney.
          Trust you?!

Comment

Much rather see Teo face Gervonta Davis or Haney. Something about Josh Taylor doesn't really interest me.
            IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
              I really like both guys, but for me at the moment, Teo needs to just shut his mouth, focus on recovering from COVID and then get his fight with kambosos out the way. Until then I don’t wanna hear Lopez talk about anybody else. Kid is starting to irritate me tbh, and I’m a big fan of him. Josh on the other hand is most likely fighting jack catterall next, I don’t like or want that fight, but we have to be fair and understand that he is the mando for josh.

im sick of hearing from fighters talking about every other fight other than the one they’ve got coming up, it’s pointless and disrespectful to their opponent and also us as fans and the paying audience.
              Impossible - his mouth comes with an extra heart, an extra engine. Wont stop, cant stop. Like Trump it just keeps on going.

Ryan Garcia is another one, but I like Garcia more and he ends this hype.
              GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
                Much rather see Teo face Gervonta Davis or Haney. Something about Josh Taylor doesn't really interest me.
                Word - there are way more important fights at 135 - Loma 2, Gervonta, Haney, Ryan Garcia.

Comment

karma because this is exactly what Lopez did to duck Haney
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

This is the PBC boxer blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                      Is he avoiding him the same way Lopez is avoiding Haney for undisputed?
                      Good grief. Do you know anything AT ALL about boxing or the LW division? Haney does not even qualify to be called a paper champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X