Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Says Josh Taylor Is Now Avoiding Him, Using Undisputed Label As Cover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another delusional American and their nonsense. Nothing to see here. We've seen this movie for years. The first time was shlt. Now, it's just too f3cked for words.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Good grief. Do you know anything AT ALL about boxing or the LW division? Haney does not even qualify to be called a paper champion.
      You can only duck fighters who have titles? Interesting.

Maybe read the book about boxing again. I think you missed more than a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You can only duck fighters who have titles? Interesting.

Maybe read the book about boxing again. I think you missed more than a few things.
        Which book is that? Do you know how Haney became the WBC Regular Champion? Do you have any idea how stupid the notion of a “regular” champion even is?? Lopez is the undisputed LW champion. Haney has done nothing to demand a fight for all the real belts, so it’s beyond ridiculous to suggest that Lopez has ducked him.
        Last edited by NachoMan; 06-17-2021, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Which book is that? Do you know how Haney became the WBC Regular Champion? Do you have any idea how stupid the notion of a “regular” champion even is?? Lopez is the undisputed LW champion. Haney has done nothing to demand a fight for all the real belts, so it’s beyond ridiculous to suggest that Lopez has ducked him.
          It's a fight fans want at the weight. Lopez is behaving in the way he claimed he was being treated by Loma before he had even beaten Commey. But the little hypocrite wouldn't hear of it. Now he's doing the same.

My point is that you don't need to hold any title of any sort if the fight is good enough with a contender that has people's interest.

Lopez isn't even unified champion either. He's the IBF title holder. He didn't beat Loma, it was a draw. But you know how overseas fighters get treated in the US. Loma has had his titles stolen. And he hasn't been given the opportunity to get them back. Lopez is a brat, plain and simple.

With all the fights Lopez is refusing, i'm sure you'll be looking forward to all the cherries he has in mind. Because the fights fans are calling for, are not good enough according to Lopez. Pfft.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

It's a fight fans want at the weight. Lopez is behaving in the way he claimed he was being treated by Loma before he had even beaten Commey. But the little hypocrite wouldn't hear of it. Now he's doing the same.

My point is that you don't need to hold any title of any sort if the fight is good enough with a contender that has people's interest.

Lopez isn't even unified champion either. He's the IBF title holder. He didn't beat Loma, it was a draw. But you know how overseas fighters get treated in the US. Loma has had his titles stolen. And he hasn't been given the opportunity to get them back. Lopez is a brat, plain and simple.

With all the fights Lopez is refusing, i'm sure you'll be looking forward to all the cherries he has in mind. Because the fights fans are calling for, are not good enough according to Lopez. Pfft.
            IDK, I always try to be reasonable with you, but virtually nothing you ever say makes any sense or is based in anything close to fact. It's clear from your comments that your opinions are entirely rooted in your dislike for the guy, nothing more.

I never said that a fighter needed a belt to be a worthy challenger. That wouldn't make any sense, but you are going on saying silly things like Lopez is ducking Devin Haney who isn't anybody at all compared to Lopez. There are PLENTY of great challenges for Lopez at LW and JWW. I'm not any kind of Lopez fanboy (I pulled for Lomachenko and want Kambosos to beat him), but how can anyone say he's ducked Devin Haney when he wins the IBF belt from Commey then unifies by beating Lomachenko (he definitely did) and now is fighting Kambosos because he's the IBF mandatory. Lopez talks about a lot of potential future fights (as he should be the king of the hottest division in boxing), but he has most vocally declared that he wants Devin next JUST TO PROVE THAT HE ONLY EVER WAS A PAPER CHAMPION. I don't really care for Teofimo's personality. He talks way too much ****, but even I have to admit that he has backed ALL of it up so far. When he fights Haney (it might be at 140), he's going to absolutely wreck him. This man has zero to fear from Devin Haney.
            Last edited by NachoMan; 06-18-2021, 06:01 PM.

Comment

IDK, I always try to be reasonable with you, but virtually nothing you ever say makes any sense or is based in anything close to fact. It's clear from your comments that your opinions are entirely rooted in your dislike for the guy, nothing more.

I never said that a fighter needed a belt to be a worthy challenger. That wouldn't make any sense, but you are going on saying silly things like Lopez is ducking Devin Haney who isn't anybody at all compared to Lopez. There are PLENTY of great challenges for Lopez at LW and JWW. I'm not any kind of Lopez fanboy (I pulled for Lomachenko and want Kambosos to beat him), but how can anyone say he's ducked Devin Haney when he wins the IBF belt from Commey then unifies by beating Lomachenko (he definitely did) and now is fighting Kambosos because he's the IBF mandatory. Lopez talks about a lot of potential future fights (as he should be the king of the hottest division in boxing), but he has most vocally declared that he wants Devin next JUST TO PROVE THAT HE ONLY EVER WAS A PAPER CHAMPION. I don't really care for Teofimo's personality. He talks way too much ****, but even I have to admit that he has backed ALL of it up so far. When he fights Haney (it might be at 140), he's going to absolutely wreck him. This man has zero to fear from Devin Haney.
              Everything i say makes sense and is clearly fact. Be specific where it supposedly doesn't make sense?

Teo has rubbished all the fights at Lightweight that fans actually want him to fight. But you claim otherwise? Even though most fans are talking about those very facts? But they're not talking sense either? But you are?

When you want to fight the best, you talk in a positive manner and say things like "I'll take care of business here first as i have a mandatory, but i'll be seeing you all soon at the negotiating table". That's all he has to say. But it's the opposite with him. Asking for stupid money if they're to get the fight with him. It's just the same as most fighters over your way. They're all the same person, talking the same bullshlt. They either want to fight because that's what the sport is all about. Or, they f3ck off and go and be a little brat elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
              X