Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of course Crawford passes the eye test............... ANYONE can pass the eye test when fighting nothing but bums.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course Crawford passes the eye test............... ANYONE can pass the eye test when fighting nothing but bums.

This dude is damn near 34 years old and I'm looking like this waiting for him to fight some legit competition. smh....................

giphy.gif
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 06-16-2021, 01:49 PM.
    dan_cov, Fists_of_Fury and 2 others like this.

He doesn't pass the eye test either. Washed up drained Brook won every round before he quit. One leg benavidez damn near took the distance. An undersized fat Gamboa rocked him. Dropped by mean machine.
    Fists_of_Fury and revelated like this.

Comment

What about Charlo’s, Wilder and Hurd?

Comment

Nothing but bums? Come on bro he was undisputed champ at 140

I know what you mean, but you're swinging too far onto the other side of the pendulum.
        Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

no elite wins = bum.. that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            This dude is damn near 34 years old and I'm looking like this waiting for him to fight some legit competition. smh....................

giphy.gif
            He ain't fighting bums but they aren't great opponents. His resume is a disgrace but his opponents aren't out and out bums like Beyonce's he has some respectable names in there, but most faded used-to-bes

Comment

Add ‘em all to the bum list!!!

Three division world champion Ricky Burns: bum

Undefeated unified featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa: bum

Lightweight champion Raymundo Beltran: bum

Undefeated super lightweight champion Viktor Postol: bum

Undefeated and unified super lightweight champion Julius Indongo: bum

Undefeated welterweight champion (who beat Manny Pacquiao) Jeff Horn: bum

Unified super lightweight champion Amir Khan: bum

Welterweight champion Kell Brook: bum

Comment

If Pac beats spence then Pac can retire as the no1 ww, and the greatest of all time
                Last edited by hugh grant; 06-16-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Hate filled thread.

Good job the majority of people that matter in the sport recognise Crawford as elite.

His resume is actually solid too, ya’ll have some crazy double standards. Lineal at 135. Beat Burns ranked #4, Beltran ranked #2, then completely cleaned out 140 becoming the second 4 belt undisputed champ in history including beating Postol who was ranked #1 at the time. Admittedly his 147 run has been massively underwhelming but the notion he fought nobody prior to moving up to 147 is ludicrous.

I’m actually a big Spence fan too but I can’t believe how many of you are sh**ting on Crawford. Madness…

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    What about Charlo’s, Wilder and Hurd?
                    Crazy double standards man. Crawford likely has a top 10 resume of any active fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X