Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Fury, Wilder Fully Vaccinated; No Reason Teofimo Shouldn't Have Been Vaccinated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post
    some people just dont like vaccines and there will be problems with these vaccines in years to come, there always is, teo just took a chance being young u are not at big risk with this virus & he got caught out so thats how it goes, in his case with his contacts etc and money and events he prob should have bitten the bullet and got the vaccine, everyone has to make their choice
    the problem is he can give it to people who won’t survive it
    Gypsy John Fury likes this.

Comment

It's none of Bob's business. Besides, the vaccine doesn't guarantee you won't get the virus.
      landotter and Tecnoworld like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

the problem is he can give it to people who won’t survive it
        they can go get the vaccine!
        gspm23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post

I think the schedule is the reason they postponed. They wouldn’t be 100% confident in the August date if he had it.
          This is my thought too. How can you be so sure he will be over it by then. It just seems like a ploy to me.

Comment

is bob dumb? you can still test positive and pass on covid after the vaccine....look at the yankees

Comment

I bet Bob didn’t take that BS! He was talking down about it and playing it down way before now so we know his motive is nothing but $$$$$$ greed as always

Comment

All these fighters should get the vaccine. Many millions have done it and are fine. Someone said Teofimo has asthma so maybe he was told to not get it. Too bad--I was ready to see that fight. Sucks!

Comment

He didn't want to get one of these experimental covid vaccines because he doesn't want to be a human guinea pig. People have gotten very sick, even died, from this "vaccine".

Also, you can get covid after getting it, so Arum's rant is just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    some people just dont like vaccines and there will be problems with these vaccines in years to come, there always is, teo just took a chance being young u are not at big risk with this virus & he got caught out so thats how it goes, in his case with his contacts etc and money and events he prob should have bitten the bullet and got the vaccine, everyone has to make their choice
                    https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/92575

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                      Is it just me or des it seem convenient that Teo contracted the virus. I mean there is literally 4 shows still competing this weekend. Business wise it makes sense for the unknown and new Triller PPV platform to not compete with free TV and Showtime.
                      Thriller does not strike me as a long term venture at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X