Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Told Haymon I Want Crawford After Pacquiao Or Else I'm Moving To 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then it’ll work through Pacquiao’s promotional team.

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post

Yeah I’m sure they can’t wait to do a deal with the Jewish Arum. Face it he can’t get that done.
    AJ/Fury was worked entirely through Hearn because he has the contacts to do it after AJ/Ruiz 2.
    Crawfords bum ass accepts the crumbs Arum gives him. He’s not in a position to do anything about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Then it’ll work through Pacquiao’s promotional team.

If that was an option that would have happened the first go round. Just face facts that Arum isn’t capable of getting Crawford a big fight and Crawford is content feasting on bums and wasting whatever prime he has left. It’s ok. I know your life revolves around making troll threads here but go outside and take a breath of fresh air.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Well Spence never closed the door on fighting Crawford, he taking care of "His Side Of The Street " which is what he always said he wanted to do then fight Crawford. So yes...IF he beats Pacman I do think you will see him 100% Call out Crawford. Things could be lining up Perfectly with Crawford becoming a Free Agent in October so YEAH IF and that is a BIG IF (because I for sure don't think Spence beating Pacman is just a given like some people) he beats the Legend and Bud doesn't do something stupid on his end and re-sign with Top Rank then YES I do think Spence vs Crawford happens in 2022. Spence of course can't afford to look ahead and as for Bud, he better be very careful of a potential screw job for his last fight with Top Rank to assure that he doesn't leave with that WBO Belt. We Seen WTF happened to Pacman in Australia vs Jeff Horn!
        And Crawford will say,

"60-40 to me or NO FIGHT!!"

Comment

• Just because it fell through once doesn’t mean it’ll fall through again. And maybe Pacquiao will take less if he loses to Spence. Then they can hold the fight in Vegas instead of UAE and none of this will even be an issue.

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post

If that was an option that would have happened the first go round. Just face facts that Arum isn’t capable of getting Crawford a big fight and Crawford is content feasting on bums and wasting whatever prime he has left. It’s ok. I know your life revolves around making troll threads here but go outside and take a breath of fresh air.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post

That's not answering why he should accept.

Crawford has to accept B-Side. Period.

Until that happens, there won't be a fight.

So YOU, as a fan, should be imploring Crawford to do the right thing for HIS CAREER, because Spence will be aight no matter what.
            They have never even been in negotiations. And neither you or I have a say in what deal is cut when and if they ever do enter into negotiations. Its really none of anyone’s business but theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Its not pricing yourself out when the numbers are on your side.

Each of Spence's ppvs have sold more than all of Crawford's ppvs combined.

You're an idiot for missing something so obvious.
              coward spence is using the money split as is duck out move. the protected coward pretender even demanded 9010 split, which shows he will always price himself out instead of trying to make a deal. pbc empire are a collection of protected coward pretenders, just like mayweather and wilder. you're not bright enough to see the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post

coward spence is using the money split as is duck out move. the protected coward pretender even demanded 9010 split, which shows he will always price himself out instead of trying to make a deal. pbc empire are a collection of protected coward pretenders, just like mayweather and wilder. you're not bright enough to see the truth.
                90/10? Lol, so you gotta make shieet up in order to make a point? Pathetic!

Comment

• I see he's over looking Pac's not a good sign....................Just saying..

Or maybe he's saying if I lose I'm moving to 154?
                  Last edited by TJ highway; 06-18-2021, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Just because it fell through once doesn’t mean it’ll fall through again. And maybe Pacquiao will take less if he loses to Spence. Then they can hold the fight in Vegas instead of UAE and none of this will even be an issue.

And then all the Crawford detractors will have to STFU?

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post

Sure. That one fight against a top guy and largely due to DAZN.

Where would G be now, had he never fought Canelo and coming off a damn near loss to Jacobs?

He'd be where Crawford is now. Nowhere.

That's the point. Canelo upped G's status even in loss.
                      Wtf are you talking about bro. GGG fought Jacobs on ppv as the A side before he ever shared the ring with canelo.
                      dazn didnt evem exist when ggg fought jacobs.

You are talking in circles.

Comment

Working...
                      X