Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Co-Star In Untitled Feature Film Inspired By His Life And Career To Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    Hmmmm... must be for Nickelodeon or The Cartoon Network.
    Lolololololol......excellent post

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
      This kid will go down as one of the biggest frauds in recent boxing memory. The little fake Mexican diva should just go be a movie star because he's not much of a fighter.
      He's not from Mexico you dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

He's not from Mexico you dumbass.
        He's claiming Mexican heritage DUMB ASS! LOL....educate yourself before you try to tango with me PUNK.

You must be another one of these "pseudo" mexicans ...get lost..ill hurt your little feelings son.
        Last edited by Fighter78; 06-16-2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

He's claiming Mexican heritage DUMB ASS! LOL....educate yourself before you try to tango with me PUNK.

You must be another one of these "pseudo" mexicans ...get lost..ill hurt your little feelings son.
          He's still not Mexican you idiot. He doesn't even speak Spanish.

He's American from southern California.

Comment

I don't follow social media, so I don't understand why he's so popular, his boxing accomplishments is not much, and to me he's not handsome. Oscar was handsome, Ryan Garcia looks goofy with his overbite.

Comment

Mans acts like he's TBE for knocking out Luke Campbell. Don't get me wrong, it's a solid win, but come on LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                Lol what life? What career??? Dude is a no time champion so far. What’s the plot going to be growing up off the rough streets of Victorville? This dude pulled out of that fight for this?
                I was literally thinking the same! “This feature length movie” must be about 18 minutes long! That’s about how old Garcia is isnt he?

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  Oscar was handsome, Ryan Garcia looks goofy with his overbite.
                  Standards are a lot lower now I guess.

Comment

Has Garcia been around Canelo lately? It seems as if there would be a clash of personalities at some point.

Comment

Working...
                    X