Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder - Tense Face To Face at LA Trilogy Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder - Tense Face To Face at LA Trilogy Presser

Wilder, Fury LA Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC Heavyweight World Champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and former longtime heavyweight champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder squared off for a long and intense face-to-face stare down Tuesday in Los Angeles at a press conference to preview their highly anticipated third world title showdown. (photos by Ryan Hafey, Mikey Williams, Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's always the bible thumpers who lose who lose all faith first. This man doesnt have enough faith to stand before fury without hiding from furys voice. Its also a sign of intelligence that he understand his skillset is unable to be compared with fatboy furys.

Comment

Fury isn’t actually out of shape, he’s never going to be body beautiful but when you get up to 400lbs and lose it you’re going to have loose skin. He’s actually not a fat guy he has just stretched out his skin to fit a man with another 200lbs on him. Boxing definitely isn’t a mr Olympia contest
      socialteach socialteach likes this.

Comment

Fury outlasted Deontay in the face off as well. 1-0 Fury.

Comment

Gosh that Fury waist fat spilling over that tight belt and tight pants is hard to watch. Dude, that's great that you're okay with being a lard-ass but wear something loose and black once in a while.

Comment

If I were Wilder I’d probably shot myself for losing to guy with a body like that, Fury looks nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
              Gosh that Fury waist fat spilling over that tight belt and tight pants is hard to watch. Dude, that's great that you're okay with being a lard-ass but wear something loose and black once in a while.
              He's wearing Wilders ball sack already lol

Comment

Gypsy-Bum, where is the WBC HW title at?! You must be hiding it ; I'm sure Tyson is worried about losing it already. Too ashamed to display the property you stole? Thief! Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is going to knock you out cold!
                Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-15-2021, 08:42 PM.
                Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Sheer genius. Wilder doesnt have a body attack. Why worry about it?

Comment

Fury clearly fears for his life now, he hasn't been able to get into Wilder's head. Deontay remained unmoved with his murderous gaze and like the grim reaper, he comes to reap his due.

I can't wait! July 24, Wilder will hold his old WBC belt in one hand and Tyson's skull in the other!

The Bronze Bomber by KO 4
                    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X