Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder - Tense Face To Face at LA Trilogy Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury looks like he's been drinking and sniffing again.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wilder not speaking is a different approach. Maybe he thinks he can get Fury's head like that or maybe he actually believes less talk and more action this time around. Either way I'm going with Wilder for the win

Comment

I don't know, wearing headphones does sort of come across as a way to avoid having to listen or respond to an opponent, not exactly a sign of confidence IMO.

Then again I don't really take much one way or the other from face offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
          Fury clearly fears for his life now, he hasn't been able to get into Wilder's head. Deontay remained unmoved with his murderous gaze and like the grim reaper, he comes to reap his due.

I can't wait! July 24, Wilder will hold his old WBC belt in one hand and Tyson's skull in the other!

The Bronze Bomber by KO 4
          I think you don't know too much about boxing.

Comment

Super Cornball Fury is wisely hoping to fight on the outside, but then he’ll suddenly transition to his patented leaning grab attack, then hopefully come with the glam glove attack that Marvels Iron Fist could only dream about.

Sorry, but the only thing Fury can work with this time around is his delusional mentally challenged take on Wilders mental state.

The Arrogant Cheating King will really have to put in excessive footwork and a tap friendly night of boxing to stand a chance at getting knocked out in seven.

Fury’s a massive cheating cornball that should get laid out....

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
              Gosh that Fury waist fat spilling over that tight belt and tight pants is hard to watch. Dude, that's great that you're okay with being a lard-ass but wear something loose and black once in a while.
              Tyson has two a s s e s... Its amazing.

Comment

So far there are a few... But anticipting at least a few more casuals who will proclaim something to the effect of "Oh!!! based on the face off______will destroy______! " Pick your fighters. Because we all know boxing matches are won in these face offs.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

I think you don't know too much about boxing.
                  You think too much, go play with your guitar
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
                    Gosh that Fury waist fat spilling over that tight belt and tight pants is hard to watch. Dude, that's great that you're okay with being a lard-ass but wear something loose and black once in a while.
                    Just because Fury looks as if he is a creation from the pen of artist R. Crumb (Zap Comix and Keep On Trucking fame) doesn't mean he can't fight. And though his physique may not represent the archetype boxer, his winning ways represent the best of heavyweight boxing. -- with the emphasis on heavy.

Comment

They both look a bit of a mess. Wilder's looking calm now, but he will be sweating bullets when he has to hold up Fury's enormous leaning frame round after round.

Comment

Working...
                      X