Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Dominates Jeremiah Nakathila Over Twelve For WBO Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

You just rattled off 8 of the best 140-147 pounders ever. These guys were 130.
    Delahoya, Mosley, Mayweather, Crawford & Pac fought professional at 130

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post

You are a nobody. That Nakatila would KO EVERY Shakur's previous opponent.
      The African sucked. He’s easy to read and a one trick pony. No transmission and only has a straight right. No jab, no hooks, no uppercuts. He can’t fight on the inside nor the outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Delahoya, Mosley, Mayweather, Crawford & Pac fought professional at 130
        Do your homework. Crawford never fought at 130. The only 2 guys that made their mark at 130 that you posted were Mayweather and Pac. Not the 6 others you mentioned.
        Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
          Easy victory for Stevenson.
          You mean ugly victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Pedraza was looking good and was a +260 dog live for some reason so put another $20 on moneyline in addition to $50 had in decision at +275.

Keep boxing Sniper!
            My dumb ass had been meaning to drop a few quid on Pedraza ever since I saw the odds but then I never did get round to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              42 warnings in 12 rounds. Jesus christ

1623556981730.jpg
              Most impressed that you had 3d20 to hand, man, what systems you play?

Comment

• Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

Do your homework. Crawford never fought at 130. The only 2 guys that made their mark at 130 that you posted were Mayweather and Pac. Not the 6 others you mentioned.
                I REMEMBER watching Shane and Oscar fighting at light weight. Do your homework. THEY WERENT ALWAYS WELTERS WHEN THEY STARTED OUT. MORON

Comment

• That fight was horrible! ESPN, please stop comparing Shakur to Pretty Boy Floyd! That's very disrespectful! He's not even @ Zab Judah level yet! Would love to see Chris Colbert vs. Shakur Stevenson!

Comment

The African sucked. He’s easy to read and a one trick pony. No transmission and only has a straight right. No jab, no hooks, no uppercuts. He can’t fight on the inside nor the outside.
                    I agree with this. That dude did not adjust, try to pressure or anything. He just sat there at the same distance and got peppered by Shakur. The few times he pressured he landed more but he only did it a few times.

Comment

I REMEMBER watching Shane and Oscar fighting at light weight. Do your homework. THEY WERENT ALWAYS WELTERS WHEN THEY STARTED OUT. MORON
                      yeah, they both did fight at light weight, which is 135 pounds. 130 pounds is super featherweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X