Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Dominates Jeremiah Nakathila Over Twelve For WBO Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

I REMEMBER watching Shane and Oscar fighting at light weight. Do your homework. THEY WERENT ALWAYS WELTERS WHEN THEY STARTED OUT. MORON
    Boy your really burying yourself. Lightweight is 135 . This fight was , I'll say it again , 130. And just to embarrass you more, in case other readers didn't see, you also mentioned Crawford, Cotto, Spence and Trinidad , 140-147lbers, as being 130lbers, that would crush this 130 lb African contender . And 2 other guys that never fought under 135. Your recently mentioned Shane and Oscar. Your the moron and the facts are here for everyone to see. The bottom line is you listed 8 welterweights , including the 3 current welterweight champions. You watched that fight thinking you were watching welterweights, 147 when they were actually jr.lightweights, 130. Get off the blow and start understanding what your watching from here on in otherwise you'll embarrass yourself again. Again, the only 2 out of the 8 former champs that you posted , Cotto, Crawford, Trinidad, DeLa Hoya , Spence, Mosely , PAC and Mayweather, competed at 130. That was Pac and Mayweather. Again, do your homework. And just to let everyone know where this started , it was you saying " boy , imagine what Cotto, Crawford , Trinidad , De La, Hoya, Mosely, Spence, PAC and Mayweather would've done to this African " . Anyone with any boxing knowledge at all, looking at your list, doesn't think ":this guy just listed jr.lightweights champs, 130lbers" . You listed the best welterweight champs of the last 20 yrs. Only PAC and Mayweather competed at jr.lightweight. Of course all those 8 WELTERWEIGHT champions, 147lbers , would've destroyed that skinny 130 lb African supposed contender. You complete uneducated moron. Should we bring out your original post to completely bury you ? Should we ? Let me know . I'd love to embarrass the hell.out of you again.
    Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• As someone who stopped watching Andrade's last fight after about 6 rounds, how would this compare? The last time I watched a Stevenson fight was Joet Gonzalez, and even then I throw in the towel after 6 rounds.

Really makes me miss Adonis Stevenson.

Comment

• Snoozer, After the 7th rd I texted a friend who is very high on Stevenson and said I’m going to sleep how many times have I told you he’s not exceptional yet or if ever! It’s just something about Shakur where all his fights at this level have no dramatic endings and to be honest maybe their just picking the wrong styles to match him up with because I was truly bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Damn, Tim Bradley was not holding back, lol. Dude straight up said he had trouble staying awake during the main event.
          It's the truth. Shakur Stevenson was boring, and it wasn't the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

Boy your really burying yourself. Lightweight is 135 . This fight was , I'll say it again , 130. And just to embarrass you more, in case other readers didn't see, you also mentioned Crawford, Cotto, Spence and Trinidad , 140-147lbers, as being 130lbers. . And 2 other guys that never fought under 135. Your recently mentioned Shane and Oscar. Your the moron and the facts are here for everyone to see. The bottom line is you listed 8 welterweights , including the 3 current welterweight champions. You watched that fight thinking you were watching welterweights, 147 when they were actually jr.lightweights, 130. Get off the blow and start understanding what your watching from here on in otherwise you'll embarrass yourself again. Again, the only 2 out of the 8 former champs that you posted , Cotto, Crawford, Trinidad, DeLa Hoya , Spence, Mosely , PAC and Mayweather, competed at 130. That was Pac and Mayweather. Again, do your homework. And just to let everyone know where this started , it was you saying " boy , imagine what Cotto, Crawford , Trinidad , De La, Hoya, Mosely, Spence PAC and Mayweather would've done to this African " . You listed the best welterweight champs of the last 20 yrs. Only PAC and Mayweather competed at jr.lightweight. Of course all those 8 WELTERWEIGHT champions, 147lbers , would've destroyed that skinny 130 lb African supposed contender. You complete uneducated moron. Should we bring out your original post to completely bury you ? Should we ? Let me know . I'd love to embarrass the hell.out of you again.
            Wiki Delahoya, mosely, May-weather, Crawford. All fought light weight. I did mention others who were actually 135- 140 starting out. Regardless, the
            point was what Shakur did with an average fighter. ELITE fighters ( like I mentioned) would of killed the African. He was a sitting duck.
            You we’re wrong as well not knowing Delahoya, mosely & Crawford fought PROFESSIONALLY at light weight. Cotto was 140, Spence 147, Trinidad 147,

Comment

Wiki Delahoya, mosely, May-weather, Crawford. All fought light weight. I did mention others who were actually 135- 140 starting out. Regardless, the
              point was what Shakur did with an average fighter. ELITE fighters ( like I mentioned) would of killed the African. He was a sitting duck.
              You we’re wrong as well not knowing Delahoya, mosely & Crawford fought PROFESSIONALLY at light weight. Cotto was 140, Spence 147, Trinidad 147,
              Are u mentally handicapped ???? This fight was at 130. Ok, time to bring out your original post .
              Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I think what would a young Mosely, Delahoya, Mayweather, Pac, Cotto, Trinidad, Spence, Crawford, have done with this African fighter.
                I think we all KNOW what they would of done.
                Here's your original post. All these guys you mentioned , with the exception of PAC and Mayweather , never fought at 130lbs. Go back to sleep. The " African " fighter you watched last night was 130lbs. As was Stevenson. Not 135(lightweight) not 140(jr.welter) and not 147(Welter). Go back to your Wiki and look up the term " ******ed " . It's plain to anyone with boxing knowledge that your list is a list of welterweights . You thought you were watching welterweights last night. Not one person with any boxing knowledge at all, looks at the list you provided and thinks " oh , he just listed a bunch of junior lightweights " . No, the list you posted that would slaughter this skinny 130 lb African just happens to be a " murderers row " of great welterweight 147 lb champions of the past and present. Again, do your homework or don't post on here.
                Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Bring out the quote where I said De La Hoya , Mosely and Crawford never fought as Lightweight , Crawford once in his 5th fight. We're talking about a fight last night that happened at 130 lbs . Did you know that there is a weight class called jr lightweight/ superfeatherweight ? That's what that fight was last night. They fought at 130 lbs. I'm bringing up direct quotes from you and pasting them here. Your inventing lies. Your an idiot.
                  Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post

You are a nobody. That Nakatila would KO EVERY Shakur's previous opponent.
                    Lol, only in boxing man! Listen, i know you’re a man, who would rather be kn love with another man, rather than the sport, but it’s ok to be a LITTLE critical of Shakur.
                    Just be honest about things: that was a pathetic performance from a guy who thinks of himself as the next mayweather. He fought some scrub from Africa, who looked like a back-alley amateur, and couldn’t get him out of there.
                    And the other poster was right: when Shamir did get hit, he ran like a scared little girl…. Hmm, maybe that’s why ur a man who’s in love with another man instead of the sport: because Shakur acts so much like a girl in the ring you got yourself confused

Comment

• Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

Bring out the quote where I said De La Hoya , Mosely and Crawford never fought as Lightweight , Crawford once in his 5th fight. We're talking about a fight last night that happened at 130 lbs . Did you know that there is a weight class called jr lightweight/ superfeatherweight ? That's what that fight was last night. They fought at 130 lbs. I'm bringing up direct quotes from you and pasting them here. Your inventing lies. Your an idiot.
                      Are mentally handicapped or u intentionally making nothing into something?
                      REAL elite boxers DESTROY an average boxer like Shakurs opponent.
                      Make it easier for u?
                      You disagree??

Comment

Working...
                      X