Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Dominates Jeremiah Nakathila Over Twelve For WBO Interim-Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Wow, read the rest of them AGAIN now. You are stuck on ****** today. I bet you got your Mellon thumped a lot by your parents huh? YOu must of been a teachers nightmare. Forget college with your lack of reading comprehension. You can’t be married. It’s probably ***ual frustration huh?
    Let me remind the viewers what you said . You said that former and current 147lb Champs , DeLa Hoya , Crawford , Mosely, Trinidad, Pacquiao, Mayweather , Cotto and Spence would beat this 130 lb junior lightweight contender that fought the 130lb Stevenson last night. I thought it was quite funny. Tell me , how did you come to that brilliant , educated conclusion ?

Comment

• Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

Let me remind the viewers what you said . You said that former and current 147lb Champs , DeLa Hoya , Crawford , Mosely, Trinidad, Pacquiao, Mayweather , Cotto and Spence would beat this 130 lb junior lightweight contender that fought the 130lb Stevenson last night. I thought it was quite funny. Tell me , how did you come to that brilliant , educated conclusion ?
      I also commented on that after. Everyone here knows how to read. It’s there. Not for you but everyone else wh cares to read will find out what my mindset was.
      Hows the bleeding?

Comment

I REMEMBER watching Shane and Oscar fighting at light weight. Do your homework. THEY WERENT ALWAYS WELTERS WHEN THEY STARTED OUT. MORON
        There I went back to your post. This was your response after I told you that the skinny African was 130lbs. And I mentioned that nobody fought at 130 but PAC and Mayweather. The 6 others never fought at 130. This is what u came back with. We're talking 130, not 135, not 140, not 147. We're talking 130. The weight of last night's match. You get all goofy , flying off the handle , screaming with capital letters , calling me a " MORON. ". Even someone else told you that lightweight, ie, Mosely and Oscar, is 135. You just can't get it thru your head that the fight last night was at 130. Why would you rattle off the top 147 lb champs of the last 20 yrs to beat this skinny little African contender ? Why get upset ? You made a mistake . You thought those were Welterweights last night. No big deal. Your an immature idiot. Obviously . Look at your childish responses . It's embarrassing. Talking about Mother's and ***uality and jobs and dates . What's wrong with you ??
        Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 07:25 PM.

Comment

There I went back to your post. This was your response after I told you that the skinny African was 130lbs. And I mentioned that nobody fought at 130 but PAC and Mayweather. The 6 others never fought at 130. This is what u came back with. We're talking 130, not 135, not 140, not 147. We're talking 130. The weight of last night's match. You get all goofy , flying off the handle , screaming with capital letters , calling me a " MORON. ". Even someone else told you that lightweight, ie, Mosely and Oscar, is 135. You just can't get it thru your head that the fight last night was at 130. Why would you rattle off the top 147 lb champs of the last 20 yrs to beat this skinny little African contender ? Why get upset ? You made a mistake . You thought those were Welterweights last night. No big deal. Your an immature idiot. Obviously . Look at your childish responses . It's embarrassing. Talking about Mother's and ***uality and jobs and dates . What's wrong with you ??
          I DID see Shane and Oscar fight at 130. U don’t believe they fought 130?

Comment

I DID see Shane and Oscar fight at 130. U don’t believe they fought 130?
            Your a complete idiot. You didn't list the murderers row of 147 lb , 8 Welterweight champions , including Mosely and Oscar because you thought they were junior lightweight monsters. Grow up. Mosely never fought at 130 and De la Hoya tipped the scales once, back in 1994 weighing 130 against in his 9th fight as a pro against Jimmy Bredhal. You listed Mosely, Cotto, Trinidad , De la Hoya, Pacquiao, Crawford , Mayweather , and Spence because these are a group of powerful ex WELTERWEIGHT Champions. Not as a group of jr lightweights. Give it up you jerk. You keep coming back with nonsense . Why not just give it up. You mistakingly took last night's contest as Welterweight. No big deal. Nobody on this forum or anybody that would look at the group of 8 of the best 147lb Welterweight Champs that you listed to beat that skinny 130 lb contender, and consider them jr lightweights . Why don't you make a post and ask readers to respond to this question " who in here considers Oscar De La Hoya and Shane Mosley , 130 jr Lightweights? " . Now get lost. Your really pathetic. Or better yet, why would you include monster lifetime Welterweight Champs Trinidad and Spence in your list to beat some scrawny 130lb African contender ? The list of 8 that you gave, has one thing in common with all 8 . Do you know what that is ? They were ALL welterweight champions at one time or another. Nobody thinks " jr.lightweight , with the exception of Pacquiao and Mayweather , which I stated back in my original post. And even at that , most people recognize Mayweather and Pacquiao as welterweight destroyers and champions. And to double down on your Mosely and Oscar at 130 , NOBODY identifies either as a 130 lber.. NOBODY.
            Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Your a complete idiot. You didn't list the murderers row of 147 lb , 8 Welterweight champions , including Mosely and Oscar because you thought they were junior lightweight monsters. Grow up. Mosely never fought at 130 and De la Hoya tipped the scales once, back in 1994 weighing 130 against in his 9th fight as a pro against Jimmy Bredhal. You listed Mosely, Cotto, Trinidad , De la Hoya, Pacquiao, Crawford , Mayweather , and Spence because these are a group of powerful ex WELTERWEIGHT Champions. Not as a group of jr lightweights. Give it up you jerk. You keep coming back with nonsense . Why not just give it up. You mistakingly took last night's contest as Welterweight. No big deal. Nobody on this forum or anybody that would look at the group of 8 of the best 147lb Welterweight Champs that you listed to beat that skinny 130 lb contender, and consider them jr lightweights . Why don't you make a post and ask readers to respond to this question " who in here considers Oscar De La Hoya and Shane Mosley , 130 jr Lightweights? " . Now get lost. Your really pathetic.
              You didn’t answer the question. Quite an easy answer. It’s either YES or NO.
              Your not interested in this thread. Your interested in establishing your ego, which is quite insecure. That’s why U don’t read or listen.

Comment

You didn’t answer the question. Quite an easy answer. It’s either YES or NO.
                Your not interested in this thread. Your interested in establishing your ego, which is quite insecure. That’s why U don’t read or listen.
                Your an idiot . You still haven't answered questions from a day ago. I just answered your ridiculous comeback that you consider Mosely and Oscar 130 lbers. Mosely never fought as a 130 , Oscar , I said fought once as a jr Lightweight. 9th fight. Ali fought at light heavy . I suppose you look at him as a light heavyweight . You listed 8 ex welterweight champs , clumped together , as guys that would beat that skinny 130 lb contender . Why ? Mosely - Lightweight / Welterweight / jr middleweight champion
                Spence - Welterweight champion Cotto- jr.welterweight/ Welterweight/ Superweltweight/ Middleweight champion.
                Mosely- lightweight/ Welterweight/ Superweltweight champion
                Crawford- Jr Welterweight/ welterweight champion
                De La Hoya- Lightweight / jr welterweight/ Welterweight/ super welterweight champion.
                Pacquiao -super Bantam/featherweight/ jr Lightweight /lightweight/superlightweight , welterweight / Superwelterweight
                Mayweather- jr Lightweight/ lightweight/ superlightweight/Welterweight/ Superwelterweight.
                Trinidad- Welterweight/ Superwelterweight/middleweight champion
                As I stated from the get go, 2 of the 8 made a mark in the jr Lightweight. Mayweather and Pacquiao. And even in saying that, their careers, especially Mayweather's were at welterweight. In the list of 8 Welterweight champions you pegged to beat that 130 lb skinny contender, I don't see much jr lightweight involved here. What you posted was a powerful group of welterweights. You didn't ? Like, what in the hell is wrong with you? Your the one that listed 8 Welterweight Champs. Even 3 current ones ...lol , my god. Of course the 8 welterweight champions you listed would beat a skinny 130 lb contender. Your a complete idiot.
                Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Your an idiot . You still haven't answered questions from a day ago. I just answered your ridiculous comeback that you consider Mosely and Oscar 130 lbers. Mosely never fought as a 130 , Oscar , I said fought once as a jr Lightweight. 9th fight. Ali fought at light heavy . I suppose you look at him as a light heavyweight . You listed 8 ex welterweight champs , clumped together , as guys that would beat that skinny 130 lb contender . Why ? Mosely - Lightweight / Welterweight / jr middleweight champion
                  Spence - Welterweight champion Cotto- jr.welterweight/ Welterweight/ Superweltweight/ Middleweight champion.
                  Mosely- lightweight/ Welterweight/ Superweltweight champion
                  Crawford- Jr Welterweight/ welterweight champion
                  De La Hoya- Lightweight / jr welterweight/ Welterweight/ super welterweight champion.
                  Pacquiao -super Bantam/featherweight/ jr Lightweight /lightweight/superlightweight , welterweight / Superwelterweight
                  Mayweather- jr Lightweight/ lightweight/ superlightweight/Welterweight/ Superwelterweight.
                  As I stated from the get go, 2 of the 8 made a mark in the jr Lightweight. Mayweather and Pacquiao. And even in saying that, their careers, especially Mayweather's were at welterweight. In the list of 8 Welterweight champions you pegged to beat that 130 lb skinny contender, I don't see much jr lightweight involved here. What you posted was a powerful group of welterweights. You didn't ? Like, what in the hell is wrong with you? Your the one that listed 8 Welterweight Champs. Even 3 current ones ...lol , my god.
                  You write too much. I see your not going to answer with a “yes” or “no”. I bet most here understand why.

Comment

You write too much. I see your not going to answer with a “yes” or “no”. I bet most here understand why.
                    Yes or no ? Are you blind ? Mosely never fought at 130. De La Hoya fought at 130 once early in his career , 9th or 10 fight. Happy ? Now answer me . Why would you compile a list of 8 ex and current Welterweight champions , and brilliantly peg them to beat a 130lb skinny African contender ? It's silly. Why wouldn't of you stuck to that skinny Africans own division of 130 lbers ? Maybe Alexis Arguello, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. , Brian Mitchell, Arturo Gatti, and yes , Mayweather and Pacman . Champs that were 130 lb champs . This is what I've been saying all along . Why ? Why Spence , Trinidad , Cotto , Mosely , Crawford and De la Hoya . These guys had nothing to do with jr Lightweight . Nothing. You screwed up last night thinking the fight was Welterweight. Nobody, nobody talks about being the list you gave, with the exception of Oscar and Mayweather. Which I stated from the very start. You just don't get it. Your just a weasel trying to change the subject. You were screaming at one guy today about how Oscar and Mosely were lightweights. Nobody said they weren't. Your making a fool out of yourself. Now beat it you little goof. I answered your goofy Oscar and Mosely 130 lber answer about 5 posts ago u idiot. Whether Oscar had a coffee at 130 is irrelevant to your original post which is conveniently deleted now. The post that you.loaded with 8 of the best Welterweight Champs of the last 20 yrs.beating that skinny 130 lb African contender
                    Last edited by breeto80; 06-13-2021, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Yes or no ? Are you blind ? Mosely never fought at 130. De La Hoya fought at 130 once early in his career , 9th or 10 fight. Happy ? Now answer me . Why would you compile a list of 8 ex and current Welterweight champions , and brilliantly peg them to beat a 130lb skinny African contender ? It's silly. Why wouldn't of you stuck to that skinny Africans own division of 130 lbers ? Maybe Alexis Arguello, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. , Brian Mitchell, Arturo Gatti, and yes , Mayweather and Pacman . Champs that were 130 lb champs . This is what I've been saying all along . Why ? Why Spence , Trinidad , Cotto , Mosely , Crawford and De la Hoya . These guys had nothing to do with jr Lightweight . Nothing. You screwed up last night thinking the fight was Welterweight. Nobody, nobody talks about being the list you gave, with the exception of Oscar and Mayweather. Which I stated from the very start. You just don't get it. Your just a weasel trying to change the subject. You were screaming at one guy today about how Oscar and Mosely were lightweights. Nobody said they weren't. Your making a fool out of yourself. Now beat it you little goof. I answered your goofy Oscar and Mosely 130 lber answer about 5 posts ago u idiot.
                      Wiki Mosely. Lightweight is listed there. Delahoya also fought at 126 too just for trivia.
                      I NEVER said those boxers mentioned would whip Shakur. I said that they would of EASILY whip Shakurs opponent. I was talking about “eliteness” and that Shakur isn’t showing that. That’s it, relax,… sucka****. Your going to give yourself a CVA.

Comment

Working...
                      X