Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeremias Ponce Beats Down, Drops, Stops Lewis Ritson in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savannah vs Claressa... make that shet happen.
    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Was busy with the girl so wasn't able to comment on any of the fights but still had it on, Ward was down against Valencia but is otherwise boxing him up, this is definitely heading towards a decision win for Ward, like all his fights, seems to me he's regressed the last few years though

Comment

Conlan won't risk it, but I'd LOVE to see Thomas Patrick Ward vs Mick Conlan, would answer some questions about just how good both of those guys are

Comment

Missed the last fight while making lunch.

They keep talking about how it was one for the purists. Isn't that code for a boring fight?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Missed the last fight while making lunch.

They keep talking about how it was one for the purists. Isn't that code for a boring fight?
            There was decent action I thought, but neither guy had any power

Comment

Here it comes, what you've all been waiting for... SWEET CAROLINE

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

There was decent action I thought, but neither guy had any power
                Fair fair. I just didn't really know either guy and couldn't get into it after missing the first half.

Comment

WAR PONCE!

Really seems like a good humble kid. Even if he loses hope it can get him some better fights in the future.

Comment

Yeah, I even quite like Ritson but I'm kinda rooting for the Argie here in the hope of some Karmic justice, seems deeply unlikely he'll get a fair decision though even if he does what he gotta.

Comment

Ritson hurt on a body shot in the first

Comment

Working...
                      X