Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Mayweather-Paul, Fury-Wilder 3, Pacquiao-Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    That may be true, but I think there's too much paranoia over exhibitions, and their popularity! The whole Boxing industry is in panic mode!
    Yeah true definitely a vibe going on inside boxing about all this, I watched an old one of these type off things the other day not a bad fight for how old and done they were and it was a real fight, if the veterans went down this road they would generate a lot of interest and dollars, but this celebrity boxing stuff is getting out there not sure if it brings eyes to boxing or repels them.

If the retired greats did it this way Im all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
      This mailbag gets more laughable each time. I've read my final edition. The fact that it seems Bread buys Deontay's excuses, and I'm sure he probably believes the voodoo as well, is just laughable to me.
      Final edition?
      Now that's laughable
      You love to read Bread's Mailbag every week just to disagree with him
      You'll be back next week

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
        Disgusting mailbag and I couldn't even finish it.

Wake up to the racist, bigoted one sided, agenda pushing phony and see him for what he is, a manipulator.

Read my last mailbag.
        Yea right....
        You said this before and by some miracle You will be back in the Mailbag comments section next week

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Final edition?
          Now that's laughable
          You love to read Bread's Mailbag every week just to disagree with him
          You'll be back next week
          LMAO. You are right to be honest. I'll be back. Nash out.

Comment

I can't agree that Nigel Benn belongs in the Hall of Fame. I'd put him in the Hall of Shame. He managed to "beat" McClellan by landing repeated rabbit punches which the referee ignored. In the end he wound up proving why rabbit punches are illegal and destroyed a good man's career and his life.

Comment

Working...
            X