Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Makes MMA Debut, Stops Elkin in Third Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Photos: Claressa Shields Makes MMA Debut, Stops Elkin in Third Round

    Claressa Shields, Elkin MMA Fight Photos Gallery - Ocean Resort Casino in Atlantic City, NJ - Three division world boxing champion Claressa Shields (1-0 in MMA) made her mixed martial arts debut for Professional Fighters League with a third round stoppage of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt Brittney Elkin (3-7 MMA record).
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Congrats to shields on her mma debut. But danm shes ugly

    Comment


    • #3
      This is a boxing site not an MMA site.

      We do not need to hear about her beating some 3-7 losing record scrub in a cage match. I dont even want to hear about her boxing much less her cage fights
      Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-12-2021, 08:22 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Damn why are a lot of the posters on this site are always on some racist ****??
        memphis mook and Nomadic like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          As Shields is transitioning from boxing to MMA, I appreciate that Boxing Scene is covering her progress and hope that this coverage continues.
          Nomadic likes this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Well they sure picked the right opponent! 3-7 and was on a losing streak! But they had to since it was first MMA match. I'm sure she now thinks she can take on the top MMA fighters. Not!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
              Congrats to shields on her mma debut. But danm shes ugly
              I think her face is pretty nice in some photo when she is out of the gym, nice eyes. Way to big and muscular though.

              That said, I really don't get why they are covering her when she explicitly said she is done with boxing and has moved on permanently?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

                I think her face is pretty nice in some photo when she is out of the gym, nice eyes. Way to big and muscular though.

                That said, I really don't get why they are covering her when she explicitly said she is done with boxing and has moved on permanently?
                Good point. I'm assuming they know people hate her and she gets clicks on the article.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by elfag View Post
                  This is a boxing site not an MMA site.

                  We do not need to hear about her beating some 3-7 losing record scrub in a cage match. I dont even want to hear about her boxing much less her cage fights
                  All that stuff calling her a nappy headed hoe ain’t even necessary. Either you like it her don’t, no need for the extra action.
                  Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-12-2021, 08:23 PM.
                  memphis mook, and like this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Biolink View Post

                    All that stuff calling her a nappy headed hoe ain’t even necessary. Either you like it her don’t, no need for the extra action.
                    Exactly! These losers judge anyone negatively if they don't look like them.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP