Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Dubois-Bryan: We'll Push The WBA To Order The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    This is another Dinu level opponent, if Dubois fights that kind of guys over and over, he will be smoked again when steps up.
    Bryan has actually at least beat 3 recognizable names in Derric Rossy, BJ Flores & Stiverne. That is more than Dubois or Dinu. Dubois has a win over Kevin Johnson, Cojanu & Gorman. . Dinu beat nobody. I saw all 3 of those Bryan fights & I think he has some tools to work with. He was not in the best of shape vs Stiverne but he was still pretty active & went 11 rounds without looking gassed. I would expect him to be in much better shape against Dubois or Charr. I think Bryan could possibly beat both of them. This is no gimme for Dubois…
    Last edited by joe strong; 06-12-2021, 04:32 AM.
    !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Those joke WBA belts will never get away if promoters are legitimizing them. awful.

Comment

I think Dubois needs more experience & going the WBA route could lead him into a few winnable fights that would get him more prepared for the next level. Bryan & Charr would be good opponents in my opinion. You beat them then you can start looking at other top WBA ranked guys like Hunter, Helenius, Kownacki. At some point the WBA mandatory will need to be fought & Dubois would be in a great position if he were to beat Bryan. The WBA mandatory is next after the WBO. The regular champion will get his shot in 2022 after the undisputed fight (if it even happens) or if the WBA strap becomes vacant.
        Last edited by joe strong; 06-12-2021, 04:44 AM.
        !-1 !-1 JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer like this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          I think Dubois needs more experience & going the WBA route could lead him into a few winnable fights that would get him more prepared for the next level. Bryan & Charr would be good opponents in my opinion. You beat them then you can start looking at other top WBA ranked guys like Hunter, Helenius, Kownacki. At some point the WBA mandatory will need to be fought & Dubois would be in a great position if he were to beat Bryan. The WBA mandatory is next after the WBO. The regular champion will get his shot in 2022 after the undisputed fight (if it even happens) or if the WBA strap becomes vacant.
          Ok, you have a point here.

But I would still love to se Dubois against somebody like Hughie Fury to get some more rounds.
          joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Ok, you have a point here.

But I would still love to se Dubois against somebody like Hughie Fury to get some more rounds.
            Hughie Fury would be a great choice. That would be a good matchup. Fury finally got a decent win on his resume beating Wach. That is the best win between the 2 of them. Really 2 different styles but a solid matchup. Hughie has a solid chin & can box. It would be very interesting to see how this fight would unfold. I actually have this 50/50. Good matchup suggestion for sure…

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Yeah, a great promoter, hell of a card he just put on last week
              Like the guy you love Eddie's show is better tonight . Stop replying to me you loser. You live on this forum . Don't you have a life? You've been put on ignore I don't want your loser energy rubbing off on me

PS your mum you loser.

360_F_290347870_jPD0f8fRlvmLk2XLcODDkRVz2GUnbbdB.jpg

Comment

All you Hearn haters - Can you hold off your attacks on Eddie and get rid of Frank Warren first? At least with Eddie you get decent fights. Warren is ruining Dubois - feeding him bums. Soon as Dubois gets another big fight he will get wrecked unless he has some tough fights first. Guy is still too easy to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
                  Dubois will pick up his second loss. Dubois is same as Yarde a fabricated contender with no meaningful wins.
                  Lol. You're from the school of "one loss and you're no good" like a lot of fans these days.

Comment

Working...
                  X