Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Rodriguez: Pedraza Will Bring Best Out Of Me; My Performance Will Speak For Itself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Rodriguez: Pedraza Will Bring Best Out Of Me; My Performance Will Speak For Itself

By Keith Idec - There were times when his left shoulder wouldn't heal properly that Julian Rodriguez wondered whether this moment would ever arrive. The promising prospect watched, impatiently at times, as fighters his age, many of whom Rodriguez thrived alongside in the American amateur system, won world titles, made substantial purses and achieved their dreams in this brutal business. On Saturday night in Las Vegas, it'll finally be Rodriguez's turn to show the boxing world what he can do against a top opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-11-2021, 01:21 AM.

I don't have high hopes for the main event of this card but really looking forward to this fight. A true crossroads of sorts. Is it too much too soon for Hammer Hands? The Sniper always seems to come up short when he faces that next level opponent. Pedraza needs this win to keep in contention.

I like both fighters but I will be pulling for Pedraza, he always comes across as a decent guy when he speaks and I enjoy his style quite a bit even if he doesn't always have that killer instinct.
    ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
    X