Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri Not Ruling The Possibility of Pacquiao Shocking Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Algieri Not Ruling The Possibility of Pacquiao Shocking Errol Spence

Former world champion Chris Algieri is not ruling out the possibility of an upset when Manny Pacquiao challenges Errol Spence for the WBC, IBF welterweight titles on August 21 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Algieri knows better than to underestimate Pacquiao. I remember watching the shows leading to the fight and him thinking he had technically found ways to beat Pacquiao. He soon would find that not to be the case at all.
    #1PaperChamp #1PaperChamp likes this.

Comment

Spence is all wrong for Pacquiao! Manny has never faced an elite level Southpaw! I think the best Southpaw he's faced is David Diaz back in 2008! Spence is levels above Diaz, and he's much stronger! I think Pac should've chosen Mikey Garcia or Ryan Garcia! I salute Manny for challenging himself, but I think he gets KO'd within 8 rounds!

PBC, I need "BOOTS!" Keith Thurman MAN UP!
      Last edited by Bronx2245; 06-10-2021, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Spence is all wrong for Pacquiao! Manny has never faced an elite level Southpaw! I think the best Southpaw he's faced is David Diaz back in 2008! Spence is levels above Diaz, and he's much stronger! I think Pac should've chosen Mikey Garcia or Ryan Garcia! I salute Manny for challenging himself, but I think he gets KO'd within 8 rounds!

PBC, I need "BOOTS!" Keith Thurman MAN UP!
        Are you crazy?
        Ryan Or Mikey García?
        Tell me what type of challenge is that for Manny Pac
        Smh

Comment

Floyd beat'm so easy the pacroids still

Comment

Algieri-Manny fight best moment was probably Algieri’s trainer telling us how his guys just warming up to let it out the cage mid fight whilst manny dropped him time and time again! Chris is a tough tough man.
            Mike D Mike D likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Are you crazy?
              Ryan Or Mikey García?
              Tell me what type of challenge is that for Manny Pac
              Smh
              Manny is 42, and has not been in the ring for 2 years! Mikey or KingRy would be very appropriate, and probably bring in more fans than Errol Spence Jr.!

Comment

Spence is a tough opponent for anyone up to middleweight, but perhaps Pacquiao thinks there are flaws there, in that he's straight up and down, no special effects.

Spence is southpaw though, so there's that, and he does everything very well. His jabs and body punching are exceptional.

They have a lot of time to prepare, and either Pacquiao has one last great performance, or its a kinda passing of the torch.

I feel for Crawford, I'm sure he wanted the big name and showcase fight with Pacman. It might be time for him to leave Top Rank, go with Pbc or be his own boss and promoter.
                Last edited by Liondw; 06-10-2021, 05:56 AM.

Comment

PAC is always game and has the power to stop many guys.

Comment

Actually Algieri got knocked down 6 times I believe. Was definitely more than 3

Comment

Working...
                    X