Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder III To Be Announced At Press Conference Tuesday In Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davefromvancouv
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Yes! Hell, Yeah! Let's Get it on! Wilder isn't fucking around with Fury this time. So no more of this playful back and forth banter with Fury at this press conference because Deontay Wilder is both hungry, angry, motivated, determined and focused to kick Tyson Fury's ass on July 24th. I promise you this fight won't last past three rounds. Deontay stops him under three rounds. I fucking guarantee it!
    I'm actually hoping it's a systematic beatdown, with Wilder holding back and dropping Fury multiple times until Wilder unloads with a brutal late round knockout.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by davefromvancouv

I'm actually hoping it's a systematic beatdown, with Wilder holding back and dropping Fury multiple times until a late round brutal knockout.

When has Wilder ever given someone a "systematic beatdown?"

Wilder gets soundly outboxed by bums, as if he could ever beatdown a master boxer like Fury.

You and champion4ever live in a alternative reality, but don't worry, you'll see Wilder get beaten like a rabid dog yet again on July 24th. I just hope that Fury doesn't end up killing him.
    Last edited by denium; 06-09-2021, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Definitely one of the biggest fights of the year and it’s good to see big time boxing especially heavyweight boxing return to Las Vegas where it belongs. Excellent work by Arum and Haymon on putting together that appears to be an excellent heavyweight card as well. Hope they come up with some juicy fights for the FOX lead in. The shoulder programming should be excellent. Announcing it in LA should ensure that plenty of celebs will be ringside
    The card is phenomenal if it works out the way I was reading yesterday

Leave a comment:

• takenotes
    replied
    I like this fight better than the AJ fight. For one, if Fury wins, Wilder is pretty much out of the picture for good. Also, I think if AJ beats Usyk, it will also put him out of the picture. Can finally get AJ/Fury with no barriers in December if they both win. I just hope it is not in SA
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Yes! Hell, Yeah! Let's Get it on! Wilder isn't fucking around with Fury this time. So no more of this playful back and forth banter with Fury at this press conference because Deontay Wilder is both hungry, angry, motivated, determined and focused to kick Tyson Fury's ass on July 24th. I promise you this fight won't last past three rounds. Deontay stops him under three rounds. I fucking guarantee it!
    Last edited by champion4ever; 06-09-2021, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Definitely one of the biggest fights of the year and it’s good to see big time boxing especially heavyweight boxing return to Las Vegas where it belongs. Excellent work by Arum and Haymon on putting together that appears to be an excellent heavyweight card as well. Hope they come up with some juicy fights for the FOX lead in. The shoulder programming should be excellent. Announcing it in LA should ensure that plenty of celebs will be ringside

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder III To Be Announced At Press Conference Tuesday In Los Angeles

Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will return to the city where they first fought to promote their third heavyweight title fight. BoxingScene.com has learned that their third bout will be officially announced at a press conference Tuesday afternoon in Los Angeles. The site of their press conference and whether it'll be open to the public had not been determined as of Wednesday morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X