Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Wilder III: T-Mobile Arena Venue Hold Approved By NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

And when he doesn't what will be the excuse?
    So tell me why shouldn't he? Fury's is going to be clean for this fight right; With no PEDS in system? He won't be able to wear his non-padded gloves, he won't be allowed to have his left hand hanging halfway off his left glove so he can punch Deontay Wilder with his fists through the non-padded wrist area. With all of that how could there ever be any excuse? Moreover, Wilder's body would have been give a full seventeen months to rest and fully heal and recover from the injuries he sustained in their last bout and he's the hungrier fighter too. So what more could he ask for? These are ideal circumstances for him and Fury won't stand a chance.
    Last edited by champion4ever; 06-08-2021, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

I see your back for some more huh? Aren't you tired of taking Ls from me? I've shut you down several times before and it looks like I am going to have to do it again.

Let me make myself perfectly clear here. If Tyson Fury is clean; Which means no doping or designer steroids and the fight is fought on a fair, even and level playing field then Fury won't stand a chance. I guarantee you he gets knocked out this time.

You were wrong when you predicted that Joshua/Fury was a done deal and going to happen and you are wrong now. Wilder has that eye of the tiger back. He's both hungry, focused, determined and prepared. He's had over seventeen months to recover from those injuries he sustained in the rematch. The pandemic was a blessing disguise for Wilder. His body is well rested and healed now.

Fury is going to be under immense pressure now. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if quits or have a nervous breakdown in the ring once feels Deontay's power. He is going to be under a microscope and we all are going to see how well he performs this time under those brighter lights. Fury done really fucked up now. He should have fought Wilder sooner.
      Lol - Wilder mysteriously lost his “power” in the 2nd fight? Wat is ur pathetic outlandish excuse for that? Is there a magic pill Fury can take for his chin? Cant wait for u to embarass urself again!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        Lol - Wilder mysteriously lost his “power” in the 2nd fight? Wat is ur pathetic outlandish excuse for that? Is there a magic pill Fury can take for his chin? Cant wait for u to embarass urself again!
        Yeah, because that motherfucker was juiced to the gills. There was no Olympic style drug testing for the rematch. I just hope that they have it this time.

Comment

Yeah, because that motherfucker was juiced to the gills. There was no Olympic style drug testing for the rematch. I just hope that they have it this time.
          Lmao!! Good one Bro…now a new juice that can give u punch resistance.

Comment

100% American officials then!!........

Comment

Now it's official. Wilder is about to get in that ass! He is both focused and determined.
              Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum in the history of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum in the history of boxing
                Lately all of your posts are nothing but anti Wilder. Did he bang your sister?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Lately all of your posts are nothing but anti Wilder. Did he bang your sister?
                  I'm pissed Beyonce and his team of donkeys have wrecked the chance at us being able to see an undisputed heavyweight fight between two top heavyweights in their prime.

He doesnt deserve another shot at Tyson, he got obliterated. Yet again another overrated American gets more than they deserve. Joke.

Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

I'm pissed Beyonce and his team of donkeys have wrecked the chance at us being able to see an undisputed heavyweight fight between two top heavyweights in their prime.

He doesnt deserve another shot at Tyson, he got obliterated. Yet again another overrated American gets more than they deserve. Joke.

Beyonce Wilder is the biggest bum in the history of boxing.
                    I wanted to see undisputed REGUARDLESS OF WHO HAD THE BELTS years ago and people wasn't clamoring for undisputed. Fighter A had mandatories and blah blah and stupid money talks from different sides.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                      Lmao!! Good one Bro…now a new juice that can give u punch resistance.
                      ​C'mon pal! You are one of the smartest cats on this forum. You know that Tyson Fury cheated and you're happy that he got away with it So please don't tell me that you think he's innocent. It insults my intelligence. Now let me ask you this hypothetical. If you were a professional fighter. Would you trust Tyson Fury in a room with his hands being wrapped unsupervised or wear a pair gloves that have not been examined or inspected? ​​

Comment

Working...
                      X