Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Floyd Mayweather Looked Quite Terrible in Logan Paul Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    The hype came from beating Oscar, Marquez, Mosely, Cotto, Canelo, and of course Manny Pacquiao. That part! Lol!
    yes it's so sad, imagine they hype floyd win on them but the truth it was all controversial and to found out now that floyd couldn't even beat a 0-1 youtuber. how sad is that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

“Waaa waaa waaa I want my mommy and daddy”
      - US Army Drill Sergeants
      You & the one person that like your post are the cry babies
      I enjoy watching boxing
      I don't Troll Articles on promoters & boxers I don't like & leave Negative comments
      That's your little Life
      Lololololol
      Szef likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
        It's always funny seeing the mis-matchroom morons being offended when someone insults Eddie. The way they run to Eddie's defence.

what-a-bunch-of-idiots.jpg
        Fun to see the Matchrom Eddie Hearn Haters leaving Negative comments in the Forums every day
        What a boring life you guys have.....
        Hey
        Try just watch boxing for fun & enjoy the sport
        Smh

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

yes it's so sad, imagine they hype floyd win on them but the truth it was all controversial and to found out now that floyd couldn't even beat a 0-1 youtuber. how sad is that.
          Jeeeesus you're a dumb fck, you cant even mount a good attack on somebody, you be the one that stands back and when the mob pulls them down you run-in with a kick and then run away lol .

You must be running some Alts, what's the odds of 3-4 people being in the same place being as dumb as you, and it's fitting to see you run around pumping your own tires up.

Manny is fighting a great fight next and all you do is slurp all over Floyd looking old, fck me this generation of fanboys is pathetic.

Comment

Floyd ruined his hands way back when. Fighting Floyd is like getting your picture taken with Rocky. Floyd should exhibit with all these utubers, like giving out diplomas. Line them up, charge them by the minute. Who ever pays, I don't care, a man has to eat.

Comment

That's because Floyd is way too old.

He's Similar age to AJ and Whyte's last opponents.

Whyte's been dining out on geriatrics for years. And struggling with them.

Comment

Despite the age gap or size difference, Floyd struggled to find the openings & wasn't willing to create the openings from a 0-1 Youtuber. Pathetic. Floyd failed to land many clean shots on a complete novice.

Comment

To me it sounds like Hearn mean's "looks terrible" in the sense that he couldn't stop him, not that his technical skill looked terrible. From what Hearn said, he hasn't watched the fight, just a few short clips.

Comment

I thought that Floyd looked like he didn't train for this fight plain and simple. If he gave himself a 6 week training camp then the outcome would have been different. There were flashes of the old Floyd in there but I think that he did himself a disgrace by not coming in shape. His skills are there and he would have been sharper had he been in better shape.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh1969 View Post
                      I thought that Floyd looked like he didn't train for this fight plain and simple. If he gave himself a 6 week training camp then the outcome would have been different. There were flashes of the old Floyd in there but I think that he did himself a disgrace by not coming in shape. His skills are there and he would have been sharper had he been in better shape.
                      Floyd was in shape you could see his abs. He was just there with a guy the size of USYK!!! The guy trained for over a year to not get stopped

Comment

Working...
                      X