Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone noticed how Beterbiev is juiced to the gills vs Adam Deines? Beterbiev had serious body acne and the fight had suspiciously had no reported VADA testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone noticed how Beterbiev is juiced to the gills vs Adam Deines? Beterbiev had serious body acne and the fight had suspiciously had no reported VADA testing.

All that to beat a kebab shop owner who got schooled by a guy named fan long. If you think this fight had VADA testing show proof just like how VADA announced Saunders and Canelo both passed their VADA testing.

i had chest acne all through my 20's and my test levels were naturally very high. it can 100% be natural, some men produce 2 and even 3x the test of other men naturally. black men produce more than white men, white men produce more than asians. what you don't want to see is chest acne in your 30's like marquez when he hooked up with memo heredia. chest acne for beterbiev, who is ****ing 36 [which blows my mind,] is not a good look. almost surely gassed up. i can't believe he's 36. that genuinely blows my mind. i thought he was 30. who the **** is managing hiim who thinks it's ok for him to have 16 fights. 5 fights in the last five years. gross mismanagement.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X