Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Has No Issue With Mayweather-Paul: These Fights Make Boxing More Popular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Has No Issue With Mayweather-Paul: These Fights Make Boxing More Popular

WBC, IBF light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev has no problem with Floyd Mayweather, 44-year-old, returning to the ring for a boxing match with 26-year-old Youtube star Logan Paul.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No envy, no bias, no saltiness, no agenda, just a cerebral and neutral observation.

Might just become a fan of this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
      No envy, no bias, no saltiness, no agenda, just a cerebral and neutral observation.

Beterbiev is currently the best fighter at 175. But if Canelo fights and beats him he’ll be considered a bum and too old

Comment

Beterbiev cares not a little about stupidity. He seems focused on what is in front of him. Hope that Smith unification gets announced soon. Love watching this guy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
          Beterbiev cares not a little about stupidity. He seems focused on what is in front of him. Hope that Smith unification gets announced soon. Love watching this guy fight.
          Beterbiev is currently the best fighter at 175. But if Canelo fights and beats him he’ll be considered a bum and too old.
          Johnny2x2x Johnny2x2x likes this.

Comment

If we wasn’t getting the fights we wanted before why on earth would get them now if that was the case. Why would a boxer fight another boxer when he can fight a golfer for the same or more money. Watch everybody and their mother is going to be doing exhibitions

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
              If we wasn’t getting the fights we wanted before why on earth would get them now if that was the case. Why would a boxer fight another boxer when he can fight a golfer for the same or more money. Watch everybody and their mother is going to be doing exhibitions
              We already got Pac-Spence and Wilder-Fury 3, what else do you want lmao
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

Exactly. The only time I've ever shown Beterbiev even speak ill of someone it was Kovalev. And his callout to Kovalev was ****ing hilarious. I remember it began with "You come to America and now call yourself Krusher, but when you were back home everyone knew you as Noodles..."

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Beterbiev is currently the best fighter at 175. But if Canelo fights and beats him he’ll be considered a bum and too old
                  Truth. I’d like to see that fight. Betterbiev needs to keep fighting the best guys to earn a shot at Canelo, might be a couple years away though.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Exactly. The only time I've ever shown Beterbiev even speak ill of someone it was Kovalev. And his callout to Kovalev was ****ing hilarious. I remember it began with "You come to America and now call yourself Krusher, but when you were back home everyone knew you as Noodles..."
                    Lmao! Daym that was savage AF! Ama try and find the video. Gotta see it for myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X