Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: I've Either Got It or I Don't, I Want To Show I Have What It Takes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois: I've Either Got It or I Don't, I Want To Show I Have What It Takes

By Ron Lewis - Daniel Dubois had no thoughts about working his way back gently when he started sparring again in April. Having suffered eye damage when losing his unbeaten record to Joe Joyce in November, he went in as a sparring partner to Derek Chisora and Johnny Fisher when he stepped between the ropes again. It felt like he had never been away.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He doesn't have it.
    Not past European level anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      He doesn't have it.
      Not past European level anyway.
      It could just be the case that juggernaut actually is on another level but time will tell but i think he can eek out a nice career for himself anyway, European level boxer is still a good thing to aspire to even if ppl on here believe everyone who isn't a world champ doesn't belong in boxing

Comment

Whether Dubois has it or not remains to be seen. Bogdan Dinu won't be that test.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing this on Saturday. I can't wait to see how he handles this after the defeat to Joyce. Hopefully he looks good, the eye is good and he gets the KO in a risky comeback fight.

Comment

Ducking Joseph Parker in the rankings showed he doesn't have what it takes.

Big Jugs Joyce reinforced it in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by !-1 View Post
              I'm really looking forward to seeing this on Saturday. I can't wait to see how he handles this after the defeat to Joyce. Hopefully he looks good, the eye is good and he gets the KO in a risky comeback fight.
              What time is the fight?

Comment

Dinu is no better than the mediocre opposition he faced before facing Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

It could just be the case that juggernaut actually is on another level but time will tell but i think he can eek out a nice career for himself anyway, European level boxer is still a good thing to aspire to even if ppl on here believe everyone who isn't a world champ doesn't belong in boxing
                  Joyce is a good fighter and will compete at world level comfortably.

I had no idea why people were picking Daniel Dubois to beat him. I was saying on here before the fight that Joyce is going to smash him up. I knew that fight was only going one way and couldn’t understand so many people picking Dubois.

Whether Dubois can make it to world level and really compete, who knows. He certainly has time on his side. I’m just not convinced by him, certainly not becoming one of the top fighters in the division. Unless the next wave of fighters his age are absolutely garbage.

Comment

Working...
                  X