Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: John Fury Trying To Get His Son To Duck, I'm Very Dangerous Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Clear ducking. He's trying to get his son to duck. He did the same thing the second time until they figured out a way to cheat. Then he started betting everything he had."
    He starts off with a fact. John Fury is trying to get his son to duck. No denying this, as he's said as much. Though we should note it's within the context of having beaten Wilder badly last time and with a much more financially desirable fight with Joshua as a preference. I don't recall at all them trying to duck a second fight. How is Wilder privy to the Fury family gambling patterns? I do recall Fury saying over and over how he was going to fight Kronk style and try and knock him out, rather than fighting on the backfoot.

"How does suddenly a man get so much confidence in a period of time? That he can bet his last dollar? Now, under the microscope, it will be different. I know what I can do - they know too so they had to find something to slow me down."
    Not sure what he is on about here.

"They couldn't knock me out. They couldn't keep me down," Wilder said. "It took a disloyal trainer to throw the towel in."
    We never got to find out if they could knock you out because the trainer stepped in to save you. They might not have kept you down, but they certainly put you down enough times. He was throwing you around like a ragdoll. Rather than disloyalty, Breland clearly acted with your best interests in mind. He didn't want to see you get permanently hurt. You were losing that fight no matter what. It was just a question of how many days in hospital.

"We know he has no power."
    He had enough power to have you on queer street from early in the fight.
    "He gave me everything and I took it all."
    Damn straight. Ever tried slipping a punch or holding a higher guard?

"I knew what was going on with my body, I knew something was wrong with me, I knew I was not right."
    You were being punched repeatedly by a very big man. We could all see you weren't right.

"I looked drained, drowsy. I was done wrong. The title for [the next fight] is retaliation."
    You looked fine when you stepped in the ring. Not so good after he swung a punch and you partially ducked, putting the back of your head in the way. Should have tried some retaliation in the last fight.

"It showed me their true colors. I'm not as nice as I used to be. I'm not the same person. My mind is very violent. Their best chance was earlier - July or October [2020]."
    You wouldn't fight in July 2020. You claimed you were injured.

"They have allowed me to heal up."
    You asked for time to heal up. You said you had a bicep injury.

"At this point in time, I'm very dangerous. The most dangerous person to be around is the one who has nothing to lose."
    Perhaps. Also worth bearing in mind whoever loses will be worse off than they started. If you start with nothing to lose, going to be pretty devastating if you get beaten again.

Anyway, may the best man win.

Comment

Hahaha what an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        Wilder reminds me of Kovalev after he took his first 2 L’s. Dude just can’t seem to get over it so he keeps trying to convince himself that there was some other reason other than him just being beaten.

I think Fury has his number. I think wilder will do better in the trilogy I just don’t think it’ll be enough. You just don’t make those kinds of drastic improvements in only ONE fight camp. Everything he’s saying about the harm he wants/will do to Fury, he said in the lead up to the 2nd fight. And he did none of it. Fury was right in front of him all night.

Wilder can’t fight going backwards and one camp with Malik Scott isn’t going to change that. He needs space to wind up and land that big right hand.
        except that kovalev won the first fight with Ward and was robbed clearly.
        Sid-Knee and FinlandsFinest like this.

Comment

Once again, Wilder repeating the same points I was making on this forum:

""They couldn't knock me out. They couldn't keep me down," Wilder said. "It took a disloyal trainer to throw the towel in.

"We know he has no power. He gave me everything and I took it all."

Malik Scott said the same thing.

TRUST ME, this fight will be different than the second one.
          Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

After replaying round 7 over a thousand times, I'm confident that Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder was doing the Ali 'Rope a dope ' to tire the Gypsy-Bum and catch him late, like in the first fight. Deontay, was getting his second wind, resting and possibly recuperating from whatever that 'Snake in the grass' Mark Brleland slipped into Deontay's water.

When Kelly Bayless was forced to stop the fight by that traitor Mark Breland, you can tell that it was a premature-stoppage by the manner that Deontay responds; Wilder was quick to notice the unusual and suspicious decision by Breland to put a halt to the contest by throwing in the towel. This clip shows a man that is fully alert and willing to continue, despite being repeatedly rabbit-punched chocked, tripped and even drugged.

Tyson Fury knows deep down inside he did not KO Deontay Wilder, in spite his best underhanded effort. These facts must be the source of worry for Gypsy-John, but what is even more worrisome is knowing that Tyson has never gone the full 12 rounds with Deontay without hitting the mat ; in two months time the Gypsy-Bum will wake up in the middle of the ring for the second time. BOMBSQUAD!!!
            Lmao - so which is it Bumsquad fan ....Per ur hero - ”He was not himself, weak, and drowsy”...so how was he going to continue and “stop” Fury in the late rounds in the condition he describes??? Or was it the heavy costume? Or the spiked water? Or the drunk ref? Maybe the easter eggs in Fury’s gloves? Or Fury sliding his gloves down and going bare-knuckle? Maybe Fury had iron implanted into his jaw so the punches Wilder landed in the 2nd beatdown didn’t affect him....U cant make this crap up..its hilariously pathetic!!!

leeroy84 and greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post
              Once again, Wilder repeating the same points I was making on this forum:

""They couldn't knock me out. They couldn't keep me down," Wilder said. "It took a disloyal trainer to throw the towel in.

"We know he has no power. He gave me everything and I took it all."

Malik Scott said the same thing.

TRUST ME, this fight will be different than the second one.
              Yes, it will be different next time, Fury demolishes him in 5
              IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
                CTE in boxing is a serious matter. Wilder is an unfortunate victim to this after all of the delusion he has displayed in the past year. Fury really ruined this man. Wilder should consider getting mentally evaluated before it’s too late.

fury inside 6 rounds. People should not support this slaughter......or maybe they should
                Totally agree. Wilder was an idiot before he got messed up by Fury. Now with CTE, he sounds like a deranged psychopath. The words that come out of his mouth makes me vomit. Hopefully karma happens and he has to drink out of straw the rest of his life. He deserves it. He's a pathetic athlete and a pathetic human being. Hopefully this will be the end of this moron.
                Last edited by breeto80; 06-03-2021, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIntel View Post
                  These Furry fan boys will be eating humble pie served by Wilder’s dynamite right hand. Might even get some tea with it.
                  too bad Bumsquad obviously cant throw that rt hand off his back foot- which is where Fury will have Birdlegs once again taking another beatdown. Crowd Bumsquad and Rough him up - easy strategy to repeat, especially since Beyoncé has no inside game to speak of.

Comment

Lets give credit when credit is due - Buuuuumsquad well on his way to maintaining his undisputed title as the current laughingstock of boxing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post

I think shutting Wilder's fantasies up should be enough motivation as well as the Joshua fight on the horizon.

People said he was coming in as a bloated unmotivated scared mess last time and look what he did.
                      Look I want Fury to win but I’m no fanboy nut rider. Fact is Fury has been feeling himself a little to much lately and is coming off as if he has this fight in the bag. It’s just with that type of mindset it can breed complacency and can bite him in the azz.

Fury is a beast with unbelievable skills, but Wilder has lightening in his fist. A potential complacent and overconfident Fury can potentially make it easier for wilder to land his eraser.

Comment

Working...
                      X