Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois on Joe Joyce: I Do Want Revenge, To Put It Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois on Joe Joyce: I Do Want Revenge, To Put It Right

HIGH UP ON the heavyweight wish list of the returning Daniel Dubois is the chance to put right the only blot on his record that came against British rival Joe Joyce. Dubois, who is back in action with a WBA Interim title shot against Bogdan Dinu in Telford on Saturday, says he would relish the opportunity of setting the record straight against the 2016 Olympic silver medallist should their paths collide once more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Disillusioned. Focus on rebuilding your career and how the restored eye holds up to HW punches.

Comment

Understandable. Got to find a way to neutralise that jab though, work on head movement, and getting inside to work the body. Even even with the win, Joyce is slow as the seasons he has good fundamentals nonetheless and appears to have a granite chin thus far.

Comment

Joe Joyce has very heavy hands, he may NOT deliver very quick but that thudding combined with good timing would put anyone to sleep.
        my advice to Daniel Dubois is....STEER WELL CLEAR.

Comment

my advice would be to steer well clear of joe

Comment

It does not matter how many times Daniel Dubois KO's Slow-Stiff-Joe, Dubois can never restore his honor ; he is a quitter.

Comment

I just wanna see Joyce go as far as he can while hes still got time. Its an entirely different situation for Dubois, he has all the time in the world to bounce back from this.

Comment

Working...
              X