Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniyar Yeleussinov Now a Free Agent, Aims To Return Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniyar Yeleussinov Now a Free Agent, Aims To Return Soon

Undefeated world ranked welterweight and 2016 Olympic Gold Medal winner Daniyar Yeleussinov is now a promotional free agent. Yeleussinov of Astana, Kazakhstan has a record of 10-0 with six knockouts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was actually wondering what was next for this guy. I still have my reservations of just how good he is in the pro game, but he deserves the chance to test his skills against a top WW soon.

Comment

For this dude to become a FA as one of the best up-and-coming contender in a red hot division is huge. No road block to make any fight in any network happen. Hopefully he doesn't foook it up and sign with Don King or something like that.

Comment

Wow! Surprised MatchRoom didn't hold on to him! Big WW, Southpaw too! Would like to see him fight Vergil Ortiz Jr.! Would be great prep for Crawford!

Comment

I see him as top welterweight prospect.

Comment

Matchroom just has no ****ing idea what to do with non british fighters
            Clegg Clegg likes this.

Comment

He should go with PBC. They have the best fighters at that weight.

Comment

Curious to see who he latches on with

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  I see him as top welterweight prospect.
                  30 year old prospect? Isn't that a problem? We should have an better idea of just how good he is at this point. He's talking about 3-4 more fights before he is ready for a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Curious to see who he latches on with
                    I think GBP should try to pick him up as they are trying to sign Mean Machine and obviously have Ortiz Jr and Ellis. They need to pick up as many WWs as possible, same with TR....Though if Crawford leaves after his contract expires, then maybe they won't care too much.
                    BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X