No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniyar Yeleussinov Now a Free Agent, Aims To Return Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

30 year old prospect? Isn't that a problem? We should have an better idea of just how good he is at this point. He's talking about 3-4 more fights before he is ready for a title shot.
    He turned pro at 27.. He's number 8 in IBF rankings...he will not be getting a title shot when there are more lucrative options out there, so he has to put himself into position to be mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

30 year old prospect? Isn't that a problem? We should have an better idea of just how good he is at this point. He's talking about 3-4 more fights before he is ready for a title shot.
      Avanesyan's manager said Yeleussinov turned down a fight with him, guess that has something to do with all this.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post

He turned pro at 27.. He's number 8 in IBF rankings...he will not be getting a title shot when there are more lucrative options out there, so he has to put himself into position to be mandatory.
        I get he turned pro late, but he should have progressed faster in his career. I'm not saying the man was going to get a title shot soon, but HE himself is saying he needs 3-4 fights before he is ready. I think that is a bit of a problem. So by then he will be what, 31 or 32? They should have moved him quicker. He's a more accomplished amateur than Morrell and much older, yet the Morrell is the one being quicker. Daniyar's at the age where he's not going to get all that better than he is right now. He should have been getting bigger tests by now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Undefeated world ranked welterweight and 2016 Olympic Gold Medal winner Daniyar Yeleussinov is now a promotional free agent. Yeleussinov of Astana, Kazakhstan has a record of 10-0 with six knockouts.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          In the words of Connor mcgregor "who the **** is dis guy"

Comment

Working...
          X