Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Erupts: Ryan Garcia is The True Definition of a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Erupts: Ryan Garcia is The True Definition of a Coward!

Devin Haney took the high road when he was asked about Ryan Garcia before Haney fought Jorge Linares. Once Garcia publicly criticized Haney's performance versus Linares, however, Haney fired back at his lightweight rival. Haney called Garcia "a coward" Tuesday on Twitter for avoiding their lightweight title fight earlier this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-01-2021, 04:51 PM.

Not a big fan of either kid but Haney is 100% right. Ryan should have stayed quiet. Haney only sent positivity Ryan's way. Garcia looks like a clown coming out of this.

Comment

All Facts. And the Media has given Ryan's bull**** a pass.

Comment

Garcia going to have to fight someone dangerous soon. Campbell was a perfect opponent for him. Now it gets hard.
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Ryan ain’t no fighter man. He’s lucky he had such a walk over hurt him in Luke Campbell.

dude is a fraud! He’s a boxer that wants to be a YouTuber and his best friends with youtubers that want to be boxers!

the kid dodged tank, lied about manny fight, then used mental health excuses to avoid fortuna, now fortuna has an opponent this Ryan Garcia re emerges. The kids that dumb he honestly believed nobody would actually put two and two together! Crazy. Kid needs his license taken away and never re issued. GIANT FRAUD.

Comment

Garcia was tkoed by anxiety

Comment

In the aftermath of Haney's fight, Garcia took to social media to send an immediate message.

“I would have slept you,” said Garcia - a direct response to Haney being rocked in the tenth by Linares.
              What?! Rihanna is back on social media?! I thought she was staying off line due to cyberbullying.

Comment

I guess it is to be expected coming from a dude who hangs with the Logan Paul's of the world. They're grade "F" trash.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

What?! Rihanna is back on social media?! I thought she was staying off line due to cyberbullying.
                  As Hayne stated once Fortuna found a new fight, Ryan popped right out. Training again, and doing youtube videos and it rumored he is fighting Rolly now. smh.

Comment

I dunno how Ryan Garcia has fans at this point. SMH. The kid is all bluster with no action.

Comment

Working...
                    X